How many vehicles can you tint a day

Guest tintgod
I didnt know whrere to place this.

I've been on the forum long enough to know that wherever you place this type of thread , it doesn't matter where you post it but I usually know where it ends up once it turns ino a DMC :spit

:dunno

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we got a 4 man crew and could easily do about 18 4drs. half hour each if there are no problems. we've actually done it many times but wouldnt want to on a daily basis. usually only happens on fridays and saturdays. mondays are super crazy too. this is only in the summer though.

toss in some difficult cars and it would slow us down big time. it would mess up the rotation.

we got a 4 man crew and could easily do about 18 4drs. half hour each if there are no problems. we've actually done it many times but wouldnt want to on a daily basis. usually only happens on fridays and saturdays. mondays are super crazy too. this is only in the summer though.

toss in some difficult cars and it would slow us down big time. it would mess up the rotation.

throw in a re and re in the middle of the day and that will upset the rythm .

I didnt know whrere to place this.

I've been on the forum long enough to know that wherever you place this type of thread , it doesn't matter where you post it but I usually know where it ends up once it turns ino a DMC :spit

Thats the dam truth :dunno

Guest Total tint

quanity does not matter ONLY QUALITY DOES, why do 10 plus a day if 5 are coming back for redo's id rather do 3 and they be as close to perfect as possible

Archived