Big Gains in Iraq

I never said I didn't believe in God. In fact I said I was not an atheist. What I am saying is, if you read a lot of what the fore fathers said it is very apparent that they knew to seperate church from state. So in the political sense they shunned religion. And they also knew that it was only right to allow people to choose what ever religion they want. I do believe in God I just don't believe in religion. And if you think God has blessed this country and that we as a country are doing God's bidding then you are as demented as the muslim states. This is the greatest country in the world and I believe in giving what we have "freedom" to the rest of the world.

But again that is not what this thread is about. It is about the crappy media in this country.

Window_Tintee: Thank you for serving our great country.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But again that is not what this thread is about. It is about the crappy media in this country.

I can agree with that wholeheartedly. The controlled media and government lost credibility a very long time ago, they sold us on these wars, why believe anything they have to say now?

I can agree with that wholeheartedly. The controlled media and government lost credibility a very long time ago, they sold us on these wars, why believe anything they have to say now?

Lost credibility? To me or you or various others? No doubt, but as far as the majority of the people out there... :dunno And what's really funny beyond that is how people choose to rely on the media. If you're a "republican" then you can't watch CNN and if you're a "democrat", you can't watch FOX news. From the media to the masses, it's a joke; and not the funny kind.

If you spend a little time reading the alternative news sources it can really open your eyes as to what's really going on.

The controlled media is completely agenda driven propaganda, and they wont touch certain topics or events so there's no point even patronizing them at all.

Lost credibility? To me or you or various others? No doubt, but as far as the majority of the people out there... :beer

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

And what's really funny beyond that is how people choose to rely on the media. If you're a "republican" then you can't watch CNN and if you're a "democrat", you can't watch FOX news. From the media to the masses, it's a joke; and not the funny kind.

Well that tells you right there that they are both EDITORIALS and not objective. Both those "news" outlets vilified Ron Paul for example. Screw 'em all and the horses they rode in on. :poke

Guest General Sun Shield
If you spend a little time reading the alternative news sources it can really open your eyes as to what's really going on.

The controlled media is completely agenda driven propaganda, and they wont touch certain topics or events so there's no point even patronizing them at all.

:poke

If enough people stop watching not only their news programs but their daily programs, which will never happen, then their ratings will drop and they will have to change. Although they would probably just find another way to shovel their propaganda to us.

I'm glad someone is getting the real news out there. I hate that we as Americans rely on so much what our media says. It is obvious they all have an agenda. We believe what they feed us. Kind of like religion. I was brought up catholic and did all the catholic obligations. It is very hard to break away from something when it is drilled into you from a very young age. We are lucky I think to live in a time where science is determening so much about our Universe and race. And that humans have become so advanced in such a short amount of time, relatively speaking. I won't bash people for believing in what ever they believe, whether it be religion or whatever. But just like the problem we have with relying on the media...you have to open your eyes and brain. Turn the tv off and think for yourself. And as far as this country being founded on religion. I guess. It was founded for a few things. It was also over 200 years ago and they had slaves. Things change.

Archived