2009 genesis coupe

Shades of Gray

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Is that the Tiburon renamed ??

It might be based off the same platform, but its more of a full size car like its big brother(the genesis sedan)

Not really... it's a new platform I believe. It's rear wheel drive instead of front wheel like the Tiburon. I think the Tiburon's gone now though ? Looks good except that weird dip under the rear quarter windows...

Guest Mo Evo

The one I did today was bright 'peel back your eyelids' yellow! The brake light was in the spoiler, not in the back glass, but that rear window is 'raked'. It's difficult to reach down at the very bottom to clean, so I flushed it well and used the bulldozer to get the film way down there. There's about 3 inches of dot matrix at the top, but laid down perfectly after a good sanding. Also, you'll need a 40" roll to get the back glass done...it's BIG. Beautiful car, all leather, navi, push button start. The only thing that reeked of Hyundai was the smell. Hyundai's just have a 'certain' wiffyness about them!

I dont like hyundais much at all but these are ok. Not sure if Id pay 40k for the sedan, the dealer owner said "it drives like a 5 series beemer". Over 400 horse is nice, but still a hyundai. The sedan I tinted three months ago is still sitting in the showroom.

Def not a tiberon platform at all. I wish it was, those are cake to do.

Archived