Film comparison

Guest scottydosnntkno
I switched over from Global about 2 months ago, never looked back. VT is the shizzle as far as I'm comcerned. Try a little less slip if you want it to tack sooner.

VT is very nice, but global is cheaper for me and as far as I can tell its the same film :scotty

Well I finally got some internet access in Iraq.

When I was home I only ended up doing one car, a 2006 Mazda 6. I used the ValueTint and it was ok. Didn't seem much different than Global, but then again I hadn't touched any film in months by then.

Color is good and tacks up well!

Hopeully when I return back home I will order some rolls of a few major brands (HP and NR films) and see what the scoop is.

Guest scottydosnntkno

When I was home I only ended up doing one car, a 2006 Mazda 6. I used the ValueTint and it was ok. Didn't seem much different than Global, but then again I hadn't touched any film in months by then.

Hopeully when I return back home I will order some rolls of a few major brands (HP and NR films) and see what the scoop is.

the scoop is....pick what you like. everyone has their favorite films, and some people love it and some people hate it. Just do what you like

Good to see you man! Stay safe bro.

Guest mikeMN

I was wondering why you were not around. When do you get home? I see you don’t live fare from me.PM me when you get home.I will give you my phone #.stay safe! :beer

Guest mr3y1956

Good to see you man! Stay safe bro.

Ditto... We can't begin to thank you enough for your commitment to our Country. IMHO you are the greatest generation because you volunteered to serve.

Our prayers are with you for a successful operation and a safe return.

Archived