DGI plotter w/ ComputerCut

ljr1977

Guest mikeMN

Just curious I see a lot of this on here is it legal to do this in all or any states. :lol2 As I may dust off my auto tinting tools and utilizes my mad tinting skills on autos again. As I mostly do graphics and flat glass now.

Just curious I see a lot of this on here is it legal to do this in all or any states. :lol2 As I may dust off my auto tinting tools and utilizes my mad tinting skills on autos again. As I mostly do graphics and flat glass now.

"Nah you shouldn't"BUT:maybe you can go silkscreen T-shirts or something?lol....QUESTION: Is it Legal to put a sticker advertising your business or even your personality on your windows? ANSWER:(but im no cop-I do know they can write you a ticket for what ever they want to.that's why there's judges and statues) "I say yea, its legal most my art stays out of rear views"normally in the corners near door locks. I have even sat customers in thier car and I checked to make sure rear views weren't obstructed, by the graffics.I can only imagine what some state say about it, since all the states have different laws?I know the law in florida is 28% front doors 18% rear doors5% side cargo area18% rea glassI figure that as long as the graffics don't cover the whole glass "I will never do shadow art a full window, I'll maybe at the most cover 50%"

Guest mikeMN

"Nah you shouldn't"BUT:maybe you can go silkscreen T-shirts or something?lol....QUESTION: Is it Legal to put a sticker advertising your business or even your personality on your windows? ANSWER:(but im no cop-I do know they can write you a ticket for what ever they want to.that's why there's judges and statues) "I say yea, its legal most my art stays out of rear views"normally in the corners near door locks. I have even sat customers in thier car and I checked to make sure rear views weren't obstructed, by the graffics.I can only imagine what some state say about it, since all the states have different laws?I know the law in florida is 28% front doors 18% rear doors5% side cargo area18% rea glassI figure that as long as the graffics don't cover the whole glass "I will never do shadow art a full window, I'll maybe at the most cover 50%"

Are you serious? Go silk screen t shirts. Apparently you have not seen how long I have been tinting. I did say yesterday I would TRY TO be nice so I will try. But when someone challenges my ability to apply film with a comment like that. Believe me my skill level is at the top of this game I SH%T NOT. Remember I have seen your work. So I will give you a chance to apologize.???

Are you serious? Go silk screen t shirts. Apparently you have not seen how long I have been tinting. I did say yesterday I would TRY TO be nice so I will try. But when someone challenges my ability to apply film with a comment like that. Believe me my skill level is at the top of this game I SH%T NOT. Remember I have seen your work. So I will give you a chance to apologize.???

lol...(wrote after)... meant it as a joke....ha ha don't take this serious but a tint w/ so much experience-that was a silly question....nice no clue I can't take no one serious on here...as far as seeing my work "im glad you have"I haven't seen your work sorry...maybe you posted some or can post your web sight?

Guest mikeMN

Ok I will try to calm down.I have not seen window graphics on autos in and around my state that’s why I asked.I can do what you do with any film so I thought I may try it on autos. As I am going to start doing them again. As I had a great passion for doing them..that’s how I got my start in this biz .And I also asked TA sum questions to. as I see he does this also I sent him a pm but I have not heard back from him. As for posting pics of my work I will see if my company will let me but I think they will not. As it becomes the property of TINT DUDE.BUT I will when I start doing them at home. So with that being said I thank you for your honest answer.

Ok I will try to calm down.I have not seen window graphics on autos in and around my state that’s why I asked.I can do what you do with any film so I thought I may try it on autos. As I am going to start doing them again. As I had a great passion for doing them..that’s how I got my start in this biz .And I also asked TA sum questions to. as I see he does this also I sent him a pm but I have not heard back from him. As for posting pics of my work I will see if my company will let me but I think they will not. As it becomes the property of TINT DUDE.BUT I will when I start doing them at home. So with that being said I thank you for your honest answer.

passion junky I am also...this piece was a birthday gift from her parents. I did a hibiscus graphic on her mothers' car. her mothr and father brought her into the shop to get graffics and tint. I was great being part of the gift laughing and smiling during the whole process...I got a video on myspace of how I transfer and inlay.let me know where I can go se your work?

Guest mikeMN

That’s a great feeling to make other people happy..I did lose all my pics on my computer a few mouths back. The ones I had.I would love to share my work on here. a lot of the pics a have from work are what I think aren’t very challaging.as I do what architects and designers want me to do not by my choice. But the ones a have came up with their is too much R&D I put in to make them. So I may not want to share that info sorry I have to have one up on my competitors’. As far as the company ii work for they don’t even want me on here. But what they don’t know won’t heart them.I enjoy talking to others about film.o and I type slow. :shoot2

thanks for the blue TA! I used a piece of the blue again. you said it came from Llumar? I like the fact the clear is so think/stiff makes it alot easier the way I transfer my shadow-art...

Archived