Say it aint so!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the comment it says just trying the torch shrink, so I thought I'd just rib him about it. :spitpoking_someone_in_the_eye.gif

I'm thinking about trying it just to see how it is. Seems like you'd have more control over where the heat goes

I think you should DEFINATELY do it!!

:spit

Guest Texstar
In the comment it says just trying the torch shrink, so I thought I'd just rib him about it. :lol:lol2

I'm thinking about trying it just to see how it is. Seems like you'd have more control over where the heat goes

I'm sure you'll let us all know about it after you become an expert , say , tomorrow ! :lol

:spit:spit

Guest teamfutaba

maybe he tinted the window then, installed a hot water heater.. maybe the bottle is cheaper than the electric to use.

ps, tintmanlibby.. all throtle no bottle.

Guest accurate
In the comment it says just trying the torch shrink, so I thought I'd just rib him about it. :cool:lol2

I'm sure you'll let us all know about it after you become an expert , say , tomorrow ! :lol

:cool

I tried it but the torch I used didnt blow out flame anything like that one. That one sounds like a jet. :cool whats the secret to get one that has output like that one? I guess a different nozzle :cool

Archived