VW Transporter T5 front door panel removal ?

s&cautostyle

take off cover from handle and remove two t30 torx, 1 more torx in the lower centre of panel, pull the panel, clips dont often break, but dont need all of them to put the panel on anyway, overengineered as usual the vw's

Nice one guys its a mates van and he didnt want all the clips broken !! So I thought id just ask better to be safe than sorry and I knew id get an answer from you guys cheers again.I do leave door panels on if possible but I just feel il get a better quality job doing it with them off on this one !! ( naughty dog ).Cheers.

Guest smellyjack
This is gonna sound a bit thick, but how do you get the handle cover off?

If you look underneath the handle cover you'll see 2 holes ( one left and one right) if you stick a small screwdriver in either hole...( this pushes the clips...) then pop he top left and top right of the handle cover... be carefull not to pull too hard or the clips break...

there are really flimsy... but are not too tricky once you've removed a few... have the glue gun heated up just in case... :lol2

Guest shadowline
This is gonna sound a bit thick, but how do you get the handle cover off?

If you look underneath the handle cover you'll see 2 holes ( one left and one right) if you stick a small screwdriver in either hole...( this pushes the clips...) then pop he top left and top right of the handle cover... be carefull not to pull too hard or the clips break...

there are really flimsy... but are not too tricky once you've removed a few... have the glue gun heated up just in case... :dunno

I hope in the 6 months he was waiting for your reply he dosent loose the job!!!!!!

Archived