happyness is!!!

Hello ladies an gents! I had to go back an look, its been so long scince I posted last. (July of 2008) Its been that long trying to get internet, trying to learn all the little tricks to being a shop owner. Everything has happened {ups, downs and everthing in between} with my little business. Its just good to be able to read up on all that has changed an to see not a hole lot has. For you noobs, read through the bull that is every forum family and pay atention lots of knolage here. I have to say as well for those of you wanting to try to tint for the first time, get someone with some time under their belt to show you how or just find a pro to take care of it.

Happy to see your all still here an hopeing to see you stay for a long time to come. DONT GIVE UP YET THINGS ARE JUST GETTING GOOD!!!! All hail TINTDUDE.com. :lol

Good enough to finaly get a computer, hook up quick books, and afford internet. New sign to go up soon. Some great feed back from the area here. Realy its just nice to be able to pay bills and still keep a real :lol . Not saying its all roses an candy, but that monkey on my back is on a diet. :lol

Archived