r&r on '06 Jag XJ8?

Guest WISEGUYSinc

Guest WISEGUYSinc

I need someones advice. I have this '06 Jag XJ8 here. The lady that dropped it off wants an R&R for the back glass. She just purchased the car, and said she thinks the film is causing the AM Radio to be a li'l fuzzy. She pointed out the 3 antenna lines above the defroster lines at the top of the back glass. So while driving it around to the garage I turned on the radio and the AM seems fine.. I mean just a little bit fuzzy but AM usually is. The FM sounded like HD radio, real clear. It seems like the AM is fine to me.

What are some of you guys's take on this. :thumb

Opinions are appreciated.

OH CRAP! I was deleting a spammers account and accidentally deleted SlammedNiss's account because I was adding medals to his sig at the same time. CRAP.

SlammedNiss, email me, I'll set up a new account for you, I am so sorry about this.

If you dont think doing the install will fix the problem I would let them know that so there are no suprises. They could pick up the car, still have an issue and not want to pay or give you grief.. its a pretty short sighted approach to tint it if you dont think its going to solve the problem.

If you dont think doing the install will fix the problem I would let them know that so there are no suprises. They could pick up the car, still have an issue and not want to pay or give you grief.. its a pretty short sighted approach to tint it if you dont think its going to solve the problem.

:beer

Archived