The GM list (very incomplete)

Guest scottydosnntkno
Fox Biz stated this morning that Hummer is sold and when this all shakes out that most GM products will be made in China and imported to the US. Now we know what 15 years of a failed business plan on the part of the UAW and management looks like. And after Obama's administration screwed the bond holders most financing will dry up for the auto industry. That change workin out for you yet? I will never buy an auto from GM or Chrysler again!

anything your hearing right now is not 100% definite and is just speculation until they actually go into bankruptcy and it is all sorted out. Right now they can say whatever they want, but just like Obama its not all going to happen in the end.

They can't just start building cars in other countries and importing them, because its not financially feasible. Both companies have spend billions of dollars in the last few years updating and remodeling their current plants here, and they can't just up and close them one day. Not only would it cost billions of dollars to move them overseas, but then they would have to pay transportation fees and import fees and all sorts of other fees. They will be able to be profitable here once they get rid of the union. Even union workers agree that the union does more bad than good. If they didn't have to pay so much to people who don't do anything productive, they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GM will not release the list,

GM has not gone into bk....not public info. If and when they do ....everyone will get the list.

beer.gif

:dunno GM has said on several occassions they will not disclose the list. It is up to each dealer to disclose whether they got the ax or not. Limo Tint Larryys list is just what some have disclosed.

Pstop dont be dumb....bk is public info.

flipa.gif

Guest scottydosnntkno

GM has not gone into bk....not public info. If and when they do ....everyone will get the list.

:lol6

:beer GM has said on several occassions they will not disclose the list. It is up to each dealer to disclose whether they got the ax or not. Limo Tint Larryys list is just what some have disclosed.

:dunno

fa sho.

that looks like a pretty legit list to me :cool

plus its edmunds

Guest Texstar
............ :lol

with all the wisdom let us all know.

:lol

:lol GM has said on several occassions they will not disclose the list. It is up to each dealer to disclose whether they got the ax or not. Limo Tint Larryys list is just what some have disclosed.

So enlighten me there fair princess since your all knowing

So what you guys are saying is if GM files bankruptcy they HAVE to disclose the dealerships they are requiring to close, if so why? I have no claims to know anything about bankruptcy law.

Otherwise they have stated they will leave it up to the dealerships to disclose or not as to what this list limo tint larry posted :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
............ :lol

with all the wisdom let us all know.

:lol GM has said on several occassions they will not disclose the list. It is up to each dealer to disclose whether they got the ax or not. Limo Tint Larryys list is just what some have disclosed.

So enlighten me there fair princess since your all knowing

So what you guys are saying is if GM files bankruptcy they HAVE to disclose the dealerships they are requiring to close, if so why? I have no claims to know anything about bankruptcy law.

Otherwise they have stated they will leave it up to the dealerships to disclose or not as to what this list limo tint larry posted :lol

from my understanding, similar to Chrysler when they go bankrupt all their information becomes public knowledge. Because their technically not running their own company anymore, it is in the courts hands so its a public matter? :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
Once they go BK it becomes public information.

We are all so damn confrontational here right now...

I know right :lol2

Archived