Chrysler 300 door seals

Guest shadowline

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
:lol2 I feel like I should start a poll...

"Do you remove the screw ? "

Yes

No

:lol2

Yes I do. :dunno

Ummm... sometimes I dont though :lol2

so we need a c: sometimes

Guest scottydosnntkno
:beer I feel like I should start a poll...

"Do you remove the screw ? "

Yes

No

Yes I do. :D

Ummm... sometimes I dont though blink.png

so we need a c: sometimes

and

D. leave that mug in

Like I said, you can pull it back and get it out, buuuuuuuuut, the couple seconds it takes to remove the screw goes a lot farther towards making sure the panel stays nice and straight like new, no waviness.

no tools needed. These gaskets come out easier than any other car I do like this.

Roll the window down, pull back on the panel about where the door lock plunger thing comes out at and pick it out. The top of the panel is very flexible. You can get one of these things out in literally 2 or 3 seconds.

no tools needed. These gaskets come out easier than any other car I do like this.

Roll the window down, pull back on the panel about where the door lock plunger thing comes out at and pick it out. The top of the panel is very flexible. You can get one of these things out in literally 2 or 3 seconds.

done one yesterday one of the easiest door card removals you'il get :dunno

Guest thatsnappyguy

dont remove any screws. that car is too easy, dont add steps. SOMETIMES u can tuck the film behind the brake light if u give the deck a good yank just like the CTS and pull it towards the front of the car. I usually just cut around the light though, its easier than fighting it. you can remove the back deck to get behind the light, but its not such a walk in the park to get that back seat out.

Archived