bank of america!

Guest fredstinting

I don't deal with bank america they charge here in florida to cash there own customer checks if its a business account it 5 dollars fee . but if its personal account that there customer has with them it free .

what I don't understand is that they tell me 5.00 fee but they taken 4.00 or 6.00 before every teller is doing different . why I stop going to bank america the last time I went to a local branch I had to justify why I was cashing a business check from my latest customer. I was like why do you care why I cash a check here. I got rude and mouthy with the teller. about 3 month ago will never deal with them again I hope they go out of business.

I don't deal with bank america they charge here in florida to cash there own customer checks if its a business account it 5 dollars fee . but if its personal account that there customer has with them it free .

what I don't understand is that they tell me 5.00 fee but they taken 4.00 or 6.00 before every teller is doing different . why I stop going to bank america the last time I went to a local branch I had to justify why I was cashing a business check from my latest customer. I was like why do you care why I cash a check here. I got rude and mouthy with the teller. about 3 month ago will never deal with them again I hope they go out of business.

:lol2 ....except for wanting them to go out of business. All it does it add to unemployment rise, and higher taxes for unemployment checks.

Guest filmslayer

had that same problem with them, the shop I worked for banked with them and they charged $5 to cash my pay check and would also require three pieces of id ,two pictured .... now who the phuck carries two picture id's ? :nope

CHase Bank is bad, also.

The check for my car that the dealer took back that had no title. was drawn on an account at Chase Bank.

Since it was more than some limit they had, they declined to cash a check drawn on THIER BANK!

I am not a Customer of Chase, but had all ID required, they told me to go to my bank and deposit the check, since they had no recourse if I was trying to pass a bad check.

Even though the check was written on a branch only 30 miles away, and was told they would not even cash it.

Calls to Corporate got me the same response.

WTH ???????????????

I bank with B of A and have for 3 years. I have a morgage with them. Business and personal accounts aswell, never had a problem. Gotta read the fine print .....and carry a balance.... :nope

My advice to you would be, check out some credit unions. I belong to one and that is how I buy all my cars.

:gasp

Archived