Tinting Rollups

Guest fredstinting

but wouldn't that be the same as leaven the liner on the bottom of the film if your doing the tech cleaning and using the liner right you won't be getting crap in the bottom of the window.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
dont make me show you the 3G job I did the other day...HOLLA!!! :embar

:gasp:piss:rollin

I'm really beginning to Like You guest.....:embar

dont mess with my rep on here...im the jackass that no one really likes... :gasp

Guest scottydosnntkno
but wouldn't that be the same as leaven the liner on the bottom of the film if your doing the tech cleaning and using the liner right you won't be getting crap in the bottom of the window.

I find leaving the liner on puts more weight on leaving larger creases at the fold, as well as catching the dirt that may be squeegeed down from the top half and gets caught in the liner. I do the same thing but use just the clean panel, and don't have any contam issues. That way the dirt can run all the way down and not get caught :gasp

Is that your fingerprint I see in the final pic? Looks to be in the same area as where your touching the film in the pic proir to that one..

Oh please...Your kidding right? :lol2..........Your fingertip touches the edge of the film, not the adhesive itself.

Maybe it is just touching the edge, but it appears to be on the adhesive in the pic. there also seems to be what looks like a fingerprint in the same area.. Could be a light reflection for all I know.. just asking a simple question thats all..

Archived