1040 sqft and 10 hrs later...

I think I over did it on this one. When I got home my right shoulder and back were killing me!!! My right shoulder is still feeling sore as hell. I had another small residential job scheduled for today, thank God, the guy called and asked to reschedule another day. I snapped a few picks before it got dark. JWF DN-20...whole building...many offices..108 inch tall windows....can you say up and down...up and down...

SSPX0827.jpg

SSPX0829.jpg

SSPX0832.jpg

SSPX0835.jpg

SSPX0831.jpg

I think I over did it on this one. When I got home my right shoulder and back were killing me!!! My right shoulder is still feeling sore as hell. I had another small residential job scheduled for today, thank God, the guy called and asked to reschedule another day. I snapped a few picks before it got dark. JWF DN-20...whole building...many offices..108 inch tall windows....can you say up and down...up and down...

SSPX0827.jpg

SSPX0829.jpg

SSPX0832.jpg

SSPX0835.jpg

SSPX0831.jpg

Nice looking job! did ya try talking them into changing out the spandrel so it matches :thumb

SSPX0827.jpg

SSPX0829.jpg

SSPX0832.jpg

SSPX0835.jpg

SSPX0831.jpg

Nice looking job! did ya try talking them into changing out the spandrel so it matches :twocents

What is spandrel??? :bingo

"Nice looking job! did ya try talking them into changing out the spandrel so it matches :twocents "

What is Spandrel Glass?

Offered monolithically, in insulating units, or as laminated glass, spandrel glass is typically specified for buildings' nonvision areas to mask construction materials. Even refurbished buildings covered in a combination of vision and spandrel glass can appear to be constructed entirely of glass. Oldcastle Glass® offers two types of spandrel: ceramic frit and silicone paint.

Uhhh no I didnt try talking them into it. The guy is planning to sell the building in the next month.

Guest scottydosnntkno

Nice looking job! did ya try talking them into changing out the spandrel so it matches :bingo

What is spandrel??? :twocents

I think that glass piece inbetween the floors? :bingo

Guest mikeMN

Nice looking job! did ya try talking them into changing out the spandrel so it matches :bingo

What is spandrel??? :twocents

I think that glass piece inbetween the floors? :bingo

Yes you are correct SCOTTY

Archived