Even Bigger PITA Custy

:gasp Yep, they sure do. Installed a bra on his 335, now a month later he decides he doesn't like it. I did the install for a body shop account. They want me to just remove it and eat the cost. We'll see what happens. Anyone with similar headaches in the past? How did it go? What would you do?

Depends on how much this body shop account is worth?

If they are a major part of your bread and butter, it is a no brainer.

If they are only worth a coupla cars a year, then "Sorry, but my work is not sold on a trial basis!"

Is this the first time one of their Customers has changed their mind ?

Would the body shop refund the customers $$ if the customer did not like the work they did ?

To Remove and Refund ???? NO WAY !

Charge to remove !

The manager is such a douche! He says it's only one job out of the 40 I've sent you lately. Checked my invoice book, 6 jobs this year! Also, he told me this guy has been through 4 different service writers at the dealer. Obviously he's a major pain.

The manager is such a douche! He says it's only one job out of the 40 I've sent you lately. Checked my invoice book, 6 jobs this year! Also, he told me this guy has been through 4 different service writers at the dealer. Obviously he's a major pain.

I am usually the biggest advocate of customer service, but what they are asking for is unreasonable. I would try to talk with the body shop and ask them to work with you and the customer to come up with a solution that makes sense to all parties. I would bend in this situation to keep all parties happy, but not completely bend over.

Good luck. These situations are never fun.

I can understand he might not be happy after a day or two but a MONTH, sorry but he waited too long, try and do your best for your account but dont lay down, good luck buddy

Archived