How hard is tinting a boat vs a car?

Have a guy interested in tinting a newer Maxim boat, it's 2 side triangle windows, 2 wrap around windows and the center window. Never done a job like this, so curious what I'm in for and what I should look in to charging for this job compared to a normal car. It would be very similar to this.

pic44.jpg

Keep in mind there is no place to hide your edges....

We always charge a premium for boats because they take F O R E V E R... You will be up and down a ladder and in/ out of that thing a ton which = lost time

:lol2

Guest acetinter

that boat looks easy. the windows mainly only curve in one direction "only a little shrinking" when I do those I cut the pattern only about 1/8 th to 1/4 of an inch bigger than all the windows and later trim them in from the inside to leave no light gaps. to shrink the curved windows I raise the film to shrink the bottom first then lower it to shrink the top, dont over do it becease you dont want to over shrink and you can always shrink the remainder from the inside as well. good luck its not very hard.

Archived