Interested in tinting

Guest Gixxer2k4

It would cost way more between flying out there food and hotels. Anybody have anymore suggestions im open to them.

Cost should be important but time is money and 3 weeks watching is great if that's what you want to do but like I said time is money :lol2 Some one got on my last nerve a few weeks ago and I apologized but what was said was those who cant tint teach! I think it might be those who tint might not know how to teach? It is a very planned calculated process to teach in a order where the student always know what they are doing and be able to add to their skills in a low stress fashion. My classes don't teach you the best way to tint they teach you the easiest way to learn how to tint. As you improve your skills you develop the best way to tint for YOU! I don't teach fighter pilots I teach people how to fly the plane without crashing and burning before they become fighter pilots. BTW I have a new training center in St. Louis and training is FREE if you buy Global film after the training so costing way more is a overstatement!

I will be by the phone tomorrow so call me and we can talk. No matter what you end up doing if you ever need a answer and can't get it on the worlds BEST window tinting forum TINTDUDE call me, advice is free.

OK enough self promotion :thumb

Cheers dude and best of luck with everything. Some people get burned out on tinting but I think it is da teets! :lol2

Stan

aka Mr. Rogers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gixxer2k4
Since I didn't give ya the number and I am a post sl%t I will post it now 888 404 8468

Stan

Well I may be giving you a call the shop backed out on wanting to do this. Dont want anybody else tinting in the area.

Since I didn't give ya the number and I am a post sl%t I will post it now 888 404 8468

Stan

Well I may be giving you a call the shop backed out on wanting to do this. Dont want anybody else tinting in the area.

It happens :duck Not only competition but trying to teach while you tint and run a shop can cost them more than you are paying in lost revenue :rollin

Cheers dude

Stan

Archived