film star

about 10 yrs ago I purchased a film star machiene for measuring cutting stripping film all in one shot. Lots of moving parts but really slick. Well its busted .Anyone know where to find the guy who made theese things? I think he was in calli

about 10 yrs ago I purchased a film star machiene for measuring cutting stripping film all in one shot. Lots of moving parts but really slick. Well its busted .Anyone know where to find the guy who made theese things? I think he was in calli

Geoff Spehar at Tint Wizard. He used to be at http://www.tintwizardinc.com, but that website is not working tonight. May be temporary issue though. I do not have a phone # handy. Hope that helps.

Guest Solscreen

Pity you are across the pond, I bougth one about 2 years ago and have used it twice, cant get on with it at all, its the basic model, no foot lever. I have used it to move some film from one roll to another thats all.

Guest Solscreen
I used one a couple times about 5 years ago. A great idea but it always needed some maintance or work . I wonder if he has improved it . Its alot lighter than film handler .

Its quite fiddly to move the blade holder, and its not comfortable to be cutting lots of film from floor level, gives you bad back and knees, or is that just me getting old

Guest mreble
FYI........ I have a filmstar still in the box, I think I used it once. Anyone Wanna buy it??

I wan't to buy this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone who can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mreble@hotmail.com

Guest scottydosnntkno
FYI........ I have a filmstar still in the box, I think I used it once. Anyone Wanna buy it??

I wan't to buy this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone who can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mreble@hotmail.com

the only person who could help you is the guy selling it :coffee

Archived