Should TD lift the Scottydoesntknow Ban ?

Should TD lift the Scottydoesntknow Ban ?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should TD lift the Scottydoesntknow Ban ?

• Yes.... I love reading his insightful views
    • OH NO .... My blood pressure has dropped nearly in half since he left
    • Maybe.. Love him one day / Loathe him the next

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So when are the guys that were harping on me and begging me to ban him going to speak up?

:lol2 I thought for shure this was going to spin outta control and I would be in trouble for even posting it... :lol2

Personally he drives me NUTS trying to be expert on every freakin topic.... He would probably be ok if we put a post governer on him... like a 5 post a day limit... :D

you know... just so he doesn't over rev... :lol2

I dont have a problem with him either....we are all addicted to tint....we all have that in common!! :D

I never had a problem with his post or the number :lol2 Did his best and the post were no stupider than some of mine :lol2 I am kind of a old timer and personally know many brave friends both young and old who gave their life to this country for my FREEDOM. When this becomes a private forum or club like other spots on the net then it is different but I come here pn TD for freedom to say what I want as much as I want. :lol2

TD don't cave in to pressures from keyboard bullies that disregard our rights as Americans for freedom of speech.

who is this scotty guy?

:lol :lol

like a 5 post a day limit... :lol

you know... just so he doesn't over rev... :lol2

Yeah, He did post alot..... :spit

I say bring Him back.....with stipulations....no posting about a car You have never seen, let alone tinted... :gasp And no telling "Joe Consumer" it's ok to tint your windshield.......Other than that....I got a biography to finish.... :lol

:cool

Archived