Plexus

Does anyone use Plexus?

This is a great after tint final wipe product. It is also a great after care product when your customers ask you what to use to clean their windows after they have been tinted. It also has many more uses like headlight/taillight wipe down, instrument cluster wipe down, flat panel tv screen wipe, etc. It is sort of expensive, but it is a great product for many things.

One note that I would make. We used to recommend this a a great wipe for paint protection film bras once they were installed. We no longer do because testing revealed that Plexus might be a contributing factor to the paint protection turning yellow over time. You will notice that the nozzle takes on a yellow tinge after you use the can for awhile. The petroleum distillates can also do that same thing to the clear bra. I believe that film products are typically immune to this because of the hard SR coating that protects the underlying polyester.

I believe

:inot

yea.......but what do you know?

:lol

What I know is that I have never heard of anyone having issues with it regarding film. I know that it is no longer recommended for paint protection also. Sheesh! I get it from both sides. If I say I know, someone will call me a know it all. If I say I believe, then I get my balls busted about that. Just kidding. I can take it. :beer I use it all the time on tint products but have stopped using it on ppf. I KNOW that has worked for me. :beer

Archived