I gotta vent

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No time for that anymore, het TD, why are you member #3, shouldn't you be first?

I get asked that all the time :lol

When I started the forum, it automatically used my account info for the admin account, the second account was a test account, the 3rd was my TintDude account. :lol2

at least you'll go back to iraq with more steam to blow off :lol

Haha I've been back here for a couple weeks now. It was 106 degrees at 8am this morning. Then I got the ex-gf and her Dad both here to deal with.

Life can only get better, guys! :lol:lol

im stilll thinking of jioning the military, im 29 by the way :poke

:lol a 30 year old Private!

Are you still working out? I know the bonuses are/were going down since so many people joined when the bonuses were big.

whats so bad about a 30 year old private? what could possibly go wrong :lol

whats so bad about a 30 year old private?

If Your serious about going in, this would probably be the best time. Being that the military is having a hard time filling its quotas, You could probably pick any M.O.S. (job) that You wanted. Do Yourself a favor though....pick a trade You can use in the civilian world AND pick one with the longest training available. That way when You graduate A.I.T. (advanced individual training) the war should be darn near over, and most of our troops will be home. :poke

whats so bad about a 30 year old private?

If Your serious about going in, this would probably be the best time. Being that the military is having a hard time filling its quotas, You could probably pick any M.O.S. (job) that You wanted. Do Yourself a favor though....pick a trade You can use in the civilian world AND pick one with the longest training available. That way when You graduate A.I.T. (advanced individual training) the war should be darn near over, and most of our troops will be home. :poke

Dang Booms, were you a soldier??

You nailed it right on the head. But, I know hear they are not accepting waivers anymore, and they cut the bonuses because the service was filling up. I heard the Marines were overbooked for boot their camps just awhile ago.

Yes, I am a Army vet. Who cares about the bonus' really. One person wrote on here that a Flight Nurse had a $45,000 sign on bonus. A flight nurse in the civilian world makes WELL over 100K a year. THATS the kind of M.O.S. someone needs to pick if they are serious about enlisting. Anything in the healthcare field is tops.

Oh, and I enjoy FREE healthcare at the V.A. ....... Holla! :poke

Keep Your head up ( or down!) Tintee....I'm praying for You, and You'll be home soon enough! :lol

Yes, I am a Army vet. Who cares about the bonus' really. One person wrote on here that a Flight Nurse had a $45,000 sign on bonus. A flight nurse in the civilian world makes WELL over 100K a year. THATS the kind of M.O.S. someone needs to pick if they are serious about enlisting. Anything in the healthcare field is tops.

Oh, and I enjoy FREE healthcare at the V.A. ....... Holla! :poke

Keep Your head up ( or down!) Tintee....I'm praying for You, and You'll be home soon enough! :lol

Thanks brother!

Archived