Peep This

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys I'm not understanding this.......the guy was 14% on rear of vehicle and according to boom I beleive 3 plus or minus is legal but that would nmake it 15% not 14% so 14% is illegel........am I wrong or just on the math???????

if the law is 15 and there's a 3% margin for error. then they shouldn't be ticketing until it's 12% or darker. so 14 would be legal. that's what he's saying sarah.

unlees you read it with that already included in the 15% that it states in the statue..."ive always known it to be 18% and 28%" never seen a revise in the past 15 years.....either way its to close....personaly I beleive the guy had shorts and a t-shirt on going to talk to a judge :beer

if the law is 15 and there's a 3% margin for error. then they shouldn't be ticketing until it's 12% or darker. so 14 would be legal. that's what he's saying sarah.

Thank You Blade! I guess I wasnt being clear enough! :lol

Guest Sunlimited

Looking stupid and having film too dark are two different things. Check the revised laws Jeff. It'll do you some good to be in the know as an installer. The law was revised, you can be pulled over for film, fine was raised to $99 or $99 per window, at the officers discretion, and they used to knock it down to $5 if you proved you had the film removed, no longer...

Looking stupid and having film too dark are two different things. Check the revised laws Jeff. It'll do you some good to be in the know as an installer. The law was revised, you can be pulled over for film, fine was raised to $99 or $99 per window, at the officers discretion, and they used to knock it down to $5 if you proved you had the film removed, no longer...

sorry but I have to say your wrong at that...im starting to think that it migt be a county thing plus a state...here in duval its a fix it ticket 89oo if your stop with to dark and yes can be per window..."goes back to saying a cop can write a ticket for what ever, if it stands up in the court of law -thats different" fix it tickets for duval..remove and replace and then have the ticket signed. then pay 20oo for admin fees at the court admin building...

clay county double ever time your caught 75oo first 150oo the second ex.ex..ex...non fix it..has to be paid....so I gotta say that its diferent from county to county

"I DO KNOW MY LAWS HERE IN DUVAL"

here I promise "you will never get away with 14%"

Archived