Anybody doing custom handcut tint???

Guest Drummmer69

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN
vette01.jpg

Hand cut

Hay TD what is the size of that car you hand cut? Very nice looking piece you did there and very time consuming as well. How long did it take to cut out? :twocents

Guest scottydosnntkno
Drummer, if you are getting good money for THOSE flames then you have customers that are not very picky. Sorry, but those are choppy at best. Flames are very precise works to look correct....

I hope you do better on the ones you sell.....

:twocents at the very least get that $15 flame tool a lot of people sell. the smaller ones are okay, but that long one and the thin one on the right are ghetto chopped

vette01.jpg

Hand cut

Hay TD what is the size of that car you hand cut? Very nice looking piece you did there and very time consuming as well. How long did it take to cut out? :twocents

It was a little over a foot wide and took me about 18 hours over several days plus the sketching of the design from a pic I found on the internets. :thumb

Guest mikeMN

Are you sure you don’t have a few more pics of that damum :twocents . hand cutting skills you have.I take it you are able to cut with both hands as well? Looks great TD :thumb

what film did you use TD? rbrand and shade? it was at cctint's shop right? is it still there? if not...I'll probably have to go kick him in the ballz :thumb

Nope that was at one of the 'Rico's' shops. It was just some Johnson auto film and some silver 20. Rico's closed down a long time ago and it got scraped off. :twocents

Archived