just decided to add detailing to my tint biz

Detailing is NOT appreciated at all! I can say that around here they do cars for much less than they should.....

I worked with a detail shop when I first started and the first couple weeks I was slow enough that I did some detailing. I will never do that again unless they are paying some major green or my family is very hungry....

My current labor rate of $60 would NOT pay enough for the work that is involved in detailing.....

Derrick, I would not be getting into it....but you got to do what you have to do after all....

Guest Drummmer69

I disagree with the not appreciated bit, where Im at, it is very appreciated!! We get alot of dirt and cow pie cars and trucks, when they pickup and say "it looks like new" or "it looks better than when we bought it". Thats the best thing to hear. I can see how "city" people wouldnt appreciate a great detail. They seem to take most things for granted like a clean spotless car. The worst thing about detailing is the "well I can go to the car wash and spend 8 bucks and do that" :lol2 right.....thats why it takes us all day??? .oO(I must be doing something wrong)

Archived