Midwest Tinting School in St. Louis

Solar Control Films is proud to announce the Midwest automotive tint school has opened in St. Louis, Missouri. Stan Foster of Auto Window Tinting (autowindowtinting.com) conducts the classes inside the 5,000 square foot tint warehouse in St. Louis.

Stan offers his six day auto tinting course. The next installation class starts September 7, 2009.

To find out more information and directions, contact the window film distribution center at:

Solar Control Films

1220 N Price Road; B

St. Louis, MO 63132

http://www.solarcontrolfilmsinc.com/autotinttraining.html

Or contact Stan directly for more information.

While in town, check out our supply of automotive, commercial & residential window film. We also conduct energy audits for any building so that you can see how much energy (kWh) you can save with our architectural window film.

Phillip

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solar Control Films is proud to announce the Midwest automotive tint school has opened in St. Louis, Missouri. Stan Foster of Auto Window Tinting (autowindowtinting.com) conducts the classes inside the 5,000 square foot tint warehouse in St. Louis.

Stan offers his six day auto tinting course. The next installation class starts September 7, 2009.

To find out more information and directions, contact the window film distribution center at:

Solar Control Films

1220 N Price Road; B

St. Louis, MO 63132

http://www.solarcontrolfilmsinc.com/autotinttraining.html

Or contact Stan directly for more information.

While in town, check out our supply of automotive, commercial & residential window film. We also conduct energy audits for any building so that you can see how much energy (kWh) you can save with our architectural window film.

Phillip

Yep! six days should cover it! :beer:

Would it be to late for me to sign up for this class??

As of yesterday, there is still one spot open. Contact Alexa today to find out more information about the class:

1-888-404-TINT (8468)

alexia@tintshops.com

Autowindowtinting.com

Looking forward in seeing you next week!

:twocents

Guest absolutetinting

go see stan in oregon.

make it a vacation. oregon coast is awesome, creator lake, columbia river gorge, lake quinault(wa.).........

plus you get ideas on how you can set up your shop and the daily operations. :twocents

Dude, you really want to get in to the mess of tinting? Do you have a shop doing custom work? I have to ask as I do work for Untouchable Detailing in Centralia....I know there is not that much business in that town....or at least I am not seeing that much....

I would be more than happy to set up something if you have a good shop to work with....

Dude, you really want to get in to the mess of tinting? Do you have a shop doing custom work? I have to ask as I do work for Untouchable Detailing in Centralia....I know there is not that much business in that town....or at least I am not seeing that much....

I would be more than happy to set up something if you have a good shop to work with....

it looks to me sd has 10 years exp. and was being sarcastic :lol2

it looks to me sd has 10 years exp. and was being sarcastic :lol2

:lol2:beer

Archived