Midwest Tinting School in St. Louis

Would it be to late for me to sign up for this class??

Dude, you really want to get in to the mess of tinting? Do you have a shop doing custom work? I have to ask as I do work for Untouchable Detailing in Centralia....I know there is not that much business in that town....or at least I am not seeing that much....

I would be more than happy to set up something if you have a good shop to work with....

Actually I love tinting, I know about untouchable detailing its just right up the road from me. I've been tinting since I was 16 or 17, and I don't advertise and all besides a few business cards I hand out to the customers I do have. Mainly 80% or so of my work is for young kids mainly in high school they come to me. I actually do all my tinting in my parents garage, I've been doing around 3-4 cars per week. The only schooling that I am interested in, is some hands on with 1 piece rear windows. I've been doing 2 piece rear windows forever, I'm just looking to sharpin my skills up and step my professionalizm. I may open my own tint shop in the future, but right now I am a HVAC technition and thats my day job. The tint is all in my spare time, and I just really enjoy making any vehicle look 10 times better after I tint it up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry....didn't look at your myspace or anything before I posted....

I will be in Centralia tomorrow morning. I am over behind Quiznos on the alley by Classic Radiator. You should make it by if you are around. I will be there a couple hours and then doing a commercial window by the DMV up front....

Guest thatsnappyguy

I would love to sit through a class and see how it goes.

one day I will move away from this dump, into a place where the money is good, and I would like to take a ppf class.

I will be in Centralia tomorrow morning. I am over behind Quiznos on the alley by Classic Radiator. You should make it by if you are around. I will be there a couple hours and then doing a commercial window by the DMV up front....

Cool man, I might just swing by there if I have some spare time to see how you are doing those very large windows. I know exactly where you are going, because the man that owns that building called me a few weeks ago to give him a quote on doing those 2 offices spaces. I talked to him about pricing it, but I had to decline the job because I honestly think it was alittle to much for me. I've done quite a few house windows and sliding type windows-but never tackled anything that large. I bet thats quite a job initself, cleaning all the old off and redoing it.

whats your name by the way? case I stop by I know who to ask for

Archived