Crank Phone Call II

I get a call this morning and say hello. No answer, but I hear something in the background.

Thinking it's a customer; but he's talking with something that just walked in, I hold on. Again, I say, "Hello, hello" and nothing. I listen closer and hear a conversation from person #3 about going into a bar and meeting a married lady with her husband there. Way too much information for me. Then, the phone owner (no names mentioned here, but he's on TD) says "And welcome to Oregon!" to the one telling him the bar story.

I could have listened more, but got disgusted with the conversation when I realized I just got a "butt" call from the mobile phone. I think he sat down on his mobile & I was lucky enough to get the phone call.

Moral of the story, be careful what you're talking about. Big brother might be listening via "butt calls."

Man I'm taking you off speed dial if you can't take the juicy stories! :thumb Just checked my phone and IT called you at 927 but history said your call went for 10 minutes so at 18.50 a minute for Oregon Kinky Stories.com you are in big time on your CCard. I'm deducting the first 2 minutes cause it did start here. Students have the craziest things happen to them! He figured he was going to be in trouble :bingo Ron Jeromy just opened a "club" here. I think he just about got recruited! Welcome To Oregon :thumb

I surrender....... I am owned by da distributor :thumb

Wanted to call you BUTT...........................................

Man I'm taking you off speed dial if you can't take the juicy stories! :thumb Just checked my phone and IT called you at 927 but history said your call went for 10 minutes so at 18.50 a minute for Oregon Kinky Stories.com you are in big time on your CCard. I'm deducting the first 2 minutes cause it did start here. Students have the craziest things happen to them! He figured he was going to be in trouble :thumb Ron Jeromy just opened a "club" here. I think he just about got recruited! Welcome To Oregon :lol2

I surrender....... I am owned by da distributor :bingo

Wanted to call you BUTT...........................................

oh man, my credit card just got maxed out on the 1-900 kinkystory line, how do I get a refund? Now people are going to think I'm some type of phone voyeur.

:thumb

Can't wait for the stories "in house" next week!

:hmmm

:tv

Archived