2010 Ford Mustang Convertable electric blue

ljr1977

:dunno:beer and I've got no reason to show anyone what I do. you can either figure it out on your own, or buy the tool, or not remove 'em. :beer and in case you hadn't looked hard enough. that tool is nothing more than a flat head with a slight curve and a bent handle for leverage. you don't need the plate.

I got my own way to remove them, I guess you didnt notice thanks though for your imput...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

I got the tool to remove them, its still a PITA. and the older s-10 mirrors are the only ones that I dont remove. I have broke 3 s-10 windows and am not ever going through that again.

I still dont understand all the fuss with the rear view mirrors. Twelve years, never broke a windshield and never encountered an rear view that I couldnt remove :beer

same here...that's why I said something. :beer

back on subject though.....the graphic looks neato jeff. :dunno

I still dont understand all the fuss with the rear view mirrors. Twelve years, never broke a windshield and never encountered an rear view that I couldnt remove :beer

same here...that's why I said something. :dunno

back on subject though.....the graphic looks neato jeff. :beer

:lol

Yes, the graphics do look nice.

I'm curious about the strip though Jeff. I know you use the ASI line on the edges but is that a real loophole that has been tested with an officer or something that you just feel will pass?

it would have to...the film is at the same angle as the as1...the as1 is what is angled on the windshield and is the design of the car...I didnt change or make my own as1...if you fallow the as1 it clearly goes to the bottom on the matrix......

I would say yes that this front strip will pass all as1 laws...

next time you get one in your shop check it out...the first as1 that travels at a angle, I never seen one do this...

Archived