Nexfill from Korea

Jack

Leo, I love ya man, don't get me wrong here.

You said there isn't nudity on your main site.

Your main site has 5 links, one of them labeled "18 only something or other" goes to your blog with nudity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as red blooded (horny) as the next guy, but if I had a link to p**n prominently featured on this site do you thing that it would really help bring tinters to my website, or teenage boys wanking off to internet p**n?

Do you expect to sell your security film to serious people or to teenage jerkoffs?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjam65
nexfill and wintech and soltek films are all about the same they come from korea I been buying soltek 10 years now

no big deal just dont pay high prices and when wintech contacted me there prices are cheap too. I asked if they were part of soltek since they told me made in korea they said maybe could be . have sample here of wintech they sent house film to me but not enough to be able to use on any job .

I had a call back in june from a company name x sun window films in miami

they sent email with prices but other than that there customer services skill suck......

well I guess they are to busy to have new accounts that could make thousands of dollars a month

hi all

really new to this forum so go easy, lol

just want to know if anyone has used or heard of

CNC TECH. in korea???

any info would be great

thanks

still no sample from nexfill I asked for one :duel

Pick two below because its extremely rare to receive all three.

Price

Quality

Service

:duel

Guest Crackz
nexfill and wintech and soltek films are all about the same they come from korea I been buying soltek 10 years now

no big deal just dont pay high prices and when wintech contacted me there prices are cheap too. I asked if they were part of soltek since they told me made in korea they said maybe could be . have sample here of wintech they sent house film to me but not enough to be able to use on any job .

I had a call back in june from a company name x sun window films in miami

they sent email with prices but other than that there customer services skill suck......

well I guess they are to busy to have new accounts that could make thousands of dollars a month

hi all

CNC TECH. in korea???

any info would be great

thanks

still no sample from nexfill I asked for one :duel

Pick two below because its extremely rare to receive all three.

Price

Quality

Service

Not At EWF you get all 3 all the time

Leo, I love ya man, don't get me wrong here.

You said there isn't nudity on your main site.

Your main site has 5 links, one of them labeled "18 only something or other" goes to your blog with nudity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as red blooded (horny) as the next guy, but if I had a link to p**n prominently featured on this site do you thing that it would really help bring tinters to my website, or teenage boys wanking off to internet p**n?

Do you expect to sell your security film to serious people or to teenage jerkoffs?

Ric, I can't post here (and also don't put to my blog) parties with really serious people, real tycoons who buy SECURITY FILMS, SECURITY EQUIPMENT (like blast annihilator), ARMORED CARS.

Rich people - are same people as we, and also like Vodka and Girls. It's my principle - I dont 'deal with :zzz (may be for business it's mistake).

Also I cant post here - and anywhere about parties with TOP management of window film industry (sometimes I am very silent man).

And - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH TEENAGERZ JERKOFFZ also my aim.

Lot of them are real fans ofr tuning-tinting and spend last :duel on car pimping.

Ric, I know everything - but I WILL NOT CHANGE MYSELF, tooo late now.

And, yes, lot of people know me like CRAZEEE IDIOT LEO.

But they know me - and lot of them afraid me.

I am sorry if some links from my web make You a problems - now I am making some new sites with NO LINKS :duel

And here is link about one more famous man

Visit My Website

I like Leo's style, even though I don't always understand what he's typing :duel

Besides, in a huge part of the world nudity isn't p**n and openly accepted. Ever watch regular tv in Australia for example?

:duel Leo I don't know about your regular site, I must visit.... I always go to blog :zzz

Cheers

Stan

( need to pm you soon)

Try to to it faster than I put here banner with STAN'DART'z project :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

P.S. Blog is much more interesting :thumb

SOme 15 Solar G promised to judge me for naked breast and their GREAT LOGO :duel

Why window film teams make such urgly and similar logo'Z and similar nameZ?

I still don't understand why you have nvdity on your website(s) Leo, you are really restricting yourself.

If I go to a website to potentially buy something, and found p**n prominently featured on the site, I would not even consider doing business with them.

What's considered 'p**n' by uptight North Americans, most Europeans wouldn't even bat an eye at.

I like that Leo likes vodka, women and cars, in no particular order :zzz

ThanX!

hi all

CNC TECH. in korea???

any info would be great

thanks

CNC not N1 from Korean manufacturers.

Make their films mainly in China.

CNC=SolarFree and who knows what else.

+ Armolan (russian "brand" but also "MADE IN USA") and something else, for sure :bingo

Archived