Nexfill from Korea

Jack

Guest vclimber
Who was the supplier Kwan was referring too in answer to question #8? :)

VC. My compliments on a really superb trivia point. I am vexed!

Can you clarify: He states that it involved the US Supreme Court. Was there any chance the case was actually heard in a State Supreme Court? If so, can you give a hint on what state that was? In any event. Supposing that the case actually made it all the way up to the US Supreme Court, it was sent up by a State Court. What state was it?

Also - he refers to the fact that his opponent held key patents, which led me to answer [sw]. Are we sure his adversary had patents and not just marks? Y/N?

Note: I have not cheated and called for help!!

-Howard

I believe it was State Supreme Court... I saw the filing on the internet somewhere. Never trust an interview that was probably translated to English. Trademarks maybe, but I doubt patents were involved... probably another translation error. From what I read it was primarily about contractual distribution agreements that were broken.

If I tell you the state it will be a dead giveaway. Let's just say it is one of the smaller states in the US.

Keep your hand off of the phone and keep guessing. :)

Another hint... the company in question was once sued for patent violation and lost.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOme 15 Solar G promised to judge me for naked breast and their GREAT LOGO :)

Why window film teams make such urgly and similar logo'Z and similar nameZ?

I still don't understand why you have nvdity on your website(s) Leo, you are really restricting yourself.

If I go to a website to potentially buy something, and found p**n prominently featured on the site, I would not even consider doing business with them.

:)

SOme 15 Solar G promised to judge me for naked breast and their GREAT LOGO :)

Why window film teams make such urgly and similar logo'Z and similar nameZ?

I still don't understand why you have nvdity on your website(s) Leo, you are really restricting yourself.

If I go to a website to potentially buy something, and found p**n prominently featured on the site, I would not even consider doing business with them.

:)

:spit I like GirlZ, Vodka and CarZ.

I think everybody like it.

On my MAIN site - NO nudity

Visit My Website

On my armored car site - also NO nudity

Visit My Website

On blog - YES, but this is ART not p**n.

May be I cut some customers - but those who left with me - left forever.

I dont want to make grey site like:

HOME

PRODUCTS

SAFETY

SOLAR

AUTO

DECO

CONTACS

with tech data's and 4 pictures :

BROKEN GLASS (there are some 7 most popular pictures which site creators borrow from each other)

HOUSE WITH SILVER 15

CAR WITH CHARCOAL 15

GLASS WALL WITH WHITE MATTE

Yes, this is industry rules and regulations - but take OFF name-brand from ANY site - not sure You will check what "brand" is it.

I am not $100 banknote to be loved by everybody, and I don't want to loose myself, my individuality and my soul.

I know that - MAY BE - I cut some customers, visitors and so one.

Ric, make VOTE HERE:

TintDUDES

YOU LIKE PRETTY WOMANS

YOU DON'T LIKE PRETTY WOMANS

I think we all know results.

yes, may be girls on my blogg have less clothes than on famous Solar Gard poster with girsl, swiming suite and small yacht.

But I am not Solar Gard.

I want to play my gameZ.

I want to play my DARTZ.

I want to sell my filmZ.

I want to make my carZ.

And in reality - THIS IS AMERICAN DREAM,

TO PLAY OWN GAME.

And Donald Trump or Henry Ford, and of course, Larry Flint play their gameZ.

That's why all we know them.

Who know window film industry persons?/

May be because they are similar - like films in box, and think only IN their boxes?

hey, ya got to love his business logic and platform. He looks like he isnt hurting, so it must be kosher in his world.

Just cant play like that here in Corporate America, even if its the right to freedom of speech and the American Dream.

Who was the supplier Kwan was referring too in answer to question #8? :spit

VC. My compliments on a really superb trivia point. I am vexed!

Can you clarify: He states that it involved the US Supreme Court. Was there any chance the case was actually heard in a State Supreme Court? If so, can you give a hint on what state that was? In any event. Supposing that the case actually made it all the way up to the US Supreme Court, it was sent up by a State Court. What state was it?

Also - he refers to the fact that his opponent held key patents, which led me to answer [sw]. Are we sure his adversary had patents and not just marks? Y/N?

Note: I have not cheated and called for help!!

-Howard

I believe it was State Supreme Court... I saw the filing on the internet somewhere. Never trust an interview that was probably translated to English. Trademarks maybe, but I doubt patents were involved... probably another translation error. From what I read it was primarily about contractual distribution agreements that were broken.

If I tell you the state it will be a dead giveaway. Let's just say it is one of the smaller states in the US.

Keep your hand off of the phone and keep guessing. :lol2

Another hint... the company in question was once sued for patent violation and lost.

Madico. I would have answered it immediately but I've been too busy looking at leo's P%rn or rather p**n.

:lol

Guest vclimber
Madico. I would have answered it immediately but I've been too busy looking at leo's P%rn or rather p**n.

:spit

:lol2 And we have a winner!

You can have my TD.com toaster :lol

Archived