Nexfill from Korea

Jack

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madico. I would have answered it immediately but I've been too busy looking at leo's P%rn or rather p**n.

:lol2

:lol And we have a winner!

You can have my TD.com toaster :spit

I accept with deep humility.

:lol

Who was the supplier Kwan was referring too in answer to question #8? :lol

VC. My compliments on a really superb trivia point. I am vexed!

Can you clarify: He states that it involved the US Supreme Court. Was there any chance the case was actually heard in a State Supreme Court? If so, can you give a hint on what state that was? In any event. Supposing that the case actually made it all the way up to the US Supreme Court, it was sent up by a State Court. What state was it?

Also - he refers to the fact that his opponent held key patents, which led me to answer [sw]. Are we sure his adversary had patents and not just marks? Y/N?

Note: I have not cheated and called for help!!

-Howard

I believe it was State Supreme Court... I saw the filing on the internet somewhere. Never trust an interview that was probably translated to English. Trademarks maybe, but I doubt patents were involved... probably another translation error. From what I read it was primarily about contractual distribution agreements that were broken.

If I tell you the state it will be a dead giveaway. Let's just say it is one of the smaller states in the US.

Keep your hand off of the phone and keep guessing. :lol

Another hint... the company in question was once sued for patent violation and lost.

Madico. I would have answered it immediately but I've been too busy looking at leo's P%rn or rather p**n.

:spit

:lol2

If serious - I heard Madico version.

I can tell You more strange and crazee version.

I heard about factory in Germany, East block. City - Dresden.

After that I checked from my side - there was factory (no idea what exact was done there - what do they coat, 100% sure in this city was soviet transatlantic missiles) which used Soviet equipment.

How many % of rumors here - and how many truth, I cant tell.

But pay attention HOW is written HO - IN GERMAN.

I like Leo's style, even though I don't always understand what he's typing :lol

Besides, in a huge part of the world nudity isn't p**n and openly accepted. Ever watch regular tv in Australia for example?

The problem I translate direct from russian - like computer :lol2

regarding nudity on my web - it isn't p**n, it's an art.

And in ANY art gallery You can find SAME.

Telling more 90% of EU tuner sites are load of that.

Nice car without nice girl - just piece of metall.

When I will drss suite like Mr. X - people will understand me better.

BUT I WONT DO THAT!

:spit And we have a winner!

You can have my TD.com toaster :lol

What about my version?

WHY GERMAN name?

I NEED TOASTER!!!!

I like Leo's style, even though I don't always understand what he's typing :lol2

Besides, in a huge part of the world nudity isn't p**n and openly accepted. Ever watch regular tv in Australia for example?

:spit Leo I don't know about your regular site, I must visit.... I always go to blog :lol

Cheers

Stan

( need to pm you soon)

Who was the supplier Kwan was referring too in answer to question #8? :spit

VC. My compliments on a really superb trivia point. I am vexed!

Can you clarify: He states that it involved the US Supreme Court. Was there any chance the case was actually heard in a State Supreme Court? If so, can you give a hint on what state that was? In any event. Supposing that the case actually made it all the way up to the US Supreme Court, it was sent up by a State Court. What state was it?

Also - he refers to the fact that his opponent held key patents, which led me to answer [sw]. Are we sure his adversary had patents and not just marks? Y/N?

Note: I have not cheated and called for help!!

-Howard

I believe it was State Supreme Court... I saw the filing on the internet somewhere. Never trust an interview that was probably translated to English. Trademarks maybe, but I doubt patents were involved... probably another translation error. From what I read it was primarily about contractual distribution agreements that were broken.

If I tell you the state it will be a dead giveaway. Let's just say it is one of the smaller states in the US.

Keep your hand off of the phone and keep guessing. :lol2

Another hint... the company in question was once sued for patent violation and lost.

Yea :lol

congratulations V

SOme 15 Solar G promised to judge me for naked breast and their GREAT LOGO :D

Why window film teams make such urgly and similar logo'Z and similar nameZ?

I still don't understand why you have nvdity on your website(s) Leo, you are really restricting yourself.

If I go to a website to potentially buy something, and found p**n prominently featured on the site, I would not even consider doing business with them.

:ditto

What's considered 'p**n' by uptight North Americans, most Europeans wouldn't even bat an eye at.

I like that Leo likes vodka, women and cars, in no particular order :D

Archived