Nexfill from Korea

Jack

Why do you need a sample from Nexfil? You have installed plenty of there films that you purchased through two distributors.

Dear Slowneasy,

Sir.

The particular construction we sell to Joe has been in our catalog virtually unchanged (except for component upgrades) since 1997, long before the subject company as well as the other Korean manufacturers were actively participating in the USA market. I have no knowledge of the other distributor you make reference to, but your statement is (at the very least) 50% incorrect.

These boards are read by thousands of people. Please post responsibly. Opinions are always welcome and encouraged, but factually incorrect statements are not.

Think before you click "Submit".

-Howard

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you need a sample from Nexfil? You have installed plenty of there films that you purchased through two distributors.

Dear Slowneasy,

Sir.

The particular construction we sell to Joe has been in our catalog virtually unchanged (except for component upgrades) since 1997, long before the subject company as well as the other Korean manufacturers were actively participating in the USA market. I have no knowledge of the other distributor you make reference to, but your statement is (at the very least) 50% incorrect.

These boards are read by thousands of people. Please post responsibly. Opinions are always welcome and encouraged, but factually incorrect statements are not.

-Howard

The other distributor he (slowneasy) mentions is Geoshield. Nexfil also supplies you Howard.

Dear Slowneasy,

Sir.

-Howard

The other distributor he (slowneasy) mentions is Geoshield. Nexfil also supplies you Howard.

:cool

Correct.

When we believe that it’s in the best interest of our customers, we would not hesitate to cooperate with Nexfil on a specific product construction. I have been to their factories, observed their coating lines, met their principles and run their products in the QUV. They are a relatively young, yet bold and innovative company. They are led by a hard working young man who knows this business from the ground up.

Still, as good as all of our supplier/partners are (7 total) none of them is capable or even willing to produce every single product we offer. Express is unique in that we sell practically every kind of window film construction a professional installer needs. Whatever type of film you might be in the market for, I think we will have something on the shelf worthy of your consideration.

Which vendor we use for which product is the result of careful analysis of all relevant factors. These companies are all unique and specialized, with different strengths, limitations, experience levels and core competencies. Vendor “A” might do a great job for us on product “K” but fall short of expectations on film type “L”. We are interested in what works best for our customers, not for our suppliers and not for Express Films. Although we are far from perfect, I don’t think you will find a more experienced and careful team of professionals to work with.

If you don’t mind my saying so, I think this one of the main reasons for our success. Year after year, customers know that by the time a product makes it into our catalog, we already did all the important research and homework for them. No matter what price range or product type they are looking for, we will work hard to find them a quality roll of film in that category. Installers trust us and know that we make a diligent effort to find them a great roll of film at a fair and competitive price.

I work closely with every company that produces film for us. I have traveled to all the corners of the globe to visit manufacturing facilities, speak with technicians, machine operators, R&D teams and engineers. I really enjoy my work and the greatest reward is hearing directly from one of our customers that they are satisfied with our products, our service, our unmatched selection and the value we offer.

Some would have you believe that being a private label distributor is nothing more than a matter of “re-boxing” a roll of film. I read those posts too. What those people never see is are hundreds of hours of research, thousands of hours of testing and tens of thousands of miles of travel just to find a single product that is “just right” for my customers.

For me, the effort is well worth it and will always be.

Respectfully,

-Howard

Correct.

When we believe that it’s in the best interest of our customers, we would not hesitate to cooperate with Nexfil on a specific product construction. I have been to their factories, observed their coating lines, met their principles and run their products in the QUV. They are a relatively young, yet bold and innovative company. They are led by a hard working young man who knows this business from the ground up.

Still, as good as all of our supplier/partners are (7 total) none of them is capable or even willing to produce every single product we offer. Express is unique in that we sell practically every kind of window film construction a professional installer needs. Whatever type of film you might be in the market for, I think we will have something on the shelf worthy of your consideration.

Which vendor we use for which product is the result of careful analysis of all relevant factors. These companies are all unique and specialized, with different strengths, limitations, experience levels and core competencies. Vendor “A” might do a great job for us on product “K” but fall short of expectations on film type “L”. We are interested in what works best for our customers, not for our suppliers and not for Express Films. Although we are far from perfect, I don’t think you will find a more experienced and careful team of professionals to work with.

If you don’t mind my saying so, I think this one of the main reasons for our success. Year after year, customers know that by the time a product makes it into our catalog, we already did all the important research and homework for them. No matter what price range or product type they are looking for, we will work hard to find them a quality roll of film in that category. Installers trust us and know that we make a diligent effort to find them a great roll of film at a fair and competitive price.

I work closely with every company that produces film for us. I have traveled to all the corners of the globe to visit manufacturing facilities, speak with technicians, machine operators, R&D teams and engineers. I really enjoy my work and the greatest reward is hearing directly from one of our customers that they are satisfied with our products, our service, our unmatched selection and the value we offer.

Some would have you believe that being a private label distributor is nothing more than a matter of “re-boxing” a roll of film. I read those posts too. What those people never see is are hundreds of hours of research, thousands of hours of testing and tens of thousands of miles of travel just to find a single product that is “just right” for my customers.

For me, the effort is well worth it and will always be.

Respectfully,

-Howard

Howard,

I did not bother reading the above reply because you are a stand up gentlemen and you do not need to explain yourself. I love your film and thats that.

Respectfully,

-Sam

you are a stand up gentlemen and you do not need to explain yourself. I love your film and thats that.

Respectfully,

-Sam

Right back at ya!! Thank you for being my customer.

h

Guest vision
CNC=SolarFree and who knows what else.

ya. However, there're a lot of supply issues in their china plant. Some buyers had to search for new supply for the summer months.

I believe Nexfil is the largest in Korea now. Maybe, even larger than CP in terms of production volume.

CNC=SolarFree and who knows what else.

ya. However, there're a lot of supply issues in their china plant. Some buyers had to search for new supply for the summer months.

I believe Nexfil is the largest in Korea now. Maybe, even larger than CP in terms of production volume.

Seems so. Owner make the way from tintdude :dance

Guest vclimber

-Howard

Well said :lol

Archived