370Z vert

TintJunkie

On the new 370Z's, you cannot manipulate the top. On the old ones, I would always get the back window to go horizontal to the deck lid for an easier install, by playing with the open switch to stop it when the top was where I wanted it. On the new ones, if you do this, you will lose hydraulic pressure and the top with go into a "safe" mode and you cannot operate the top. The dealership just got one in and it is WAY harder to install the film. The rear screen in the middle of the seats is very large and only inches from the top. I havent tinted it yet, but I will post pictures soon, unless someone beats me to it. The rear glass is a bit larger. Charge accordingly.

did a new 2011 today, the rear window was quite difficult to get to due to the large headrest and built in glass screen. dotted matrix border, enough to hide edge. When you open the top and the rear window goes up theres a mesh cover over the glass I didn't look to much into removing it, tinting it closed seemed to be faster for me. I'll post a pic

Archived