scion tint logo3 color 4layers

ljr1977

Guest scottydosnntkno
I put this together back in the day, the customer has a xb with wheels that are three colors..the tint matched a theme that he had going on with the wheels..

scion.jpg

Looks like a SCION logo, and how does the SHADOW :eye have any pics of that.

:hmmm Is it just me or dose it :eye crooked :loldunno.gif

oh yea what part was hand cut? or did you mean you cut your hand :nope

this logo was put together in stages...I actually had the dived(hand cut) the p/p 35% from the 20% the black is a inlay...there's no way its slanted..a tape measure was place a the bottom of the seal so is squared to it....that was the one thing I remember ed about this job, thought it was the best way to even it..lol..oh wait the might of been the passengers side...lol...j/k

if I had to guess, I'd definately say its slanted down and to the left, no matter what you say

Straight :nope ...hmm, I guess my eyes are crooked :lol

compared to what look at the pic the passenger door is way behind the drivers door the whole pic is going to look crooked..its called psycology the way the eyes process..like if you take art point pespective....you are all wrong but its ok....I know its not

Guest scottydosnntkno

seeing as how that picture is from the outside of the car, and relatively straight on, there is NOT that much perspective distortion to cause it to look crooked lol2.gif

seeing as how that picture is from the outside of the car, and relatively straight on, there is NOT that much perspective distortion to cause it to look crooked lol2.gif

straight on pic NO you need to go drink your v8....you should also look a the fact that the driver door is way ahead of the passenger door so for fact its not straight on!

Guest scottydosnntkno
seeing as how that picture is from the outside of the car, and relatively straight on, there is NOT that much perspective distortion to cause it to look crooked :shoot2

straight on pic NO you need to go drink your v8....you should also look a the fact that the driver door is way ahead of the passenger door so for fact its not straight on!

what are you talking about with the driver and passenger door? the pic you posted is just a logo and like 3" around it, and it you look at the logo compared to the bottom line of the gasket, it is obviously crooked. you can't honestly look at that pic and say its straight :twocents

seeing as how that picture is from the outside of the car, and relatively straight on, there is NOT that much perspective distortion to cause it to look crooked :shoot2

what are you talking about with the driver and passenger door? the pic you posted is just a logo and like 3" around it, and it you look at the logo compared to the bottom line of the gasket, it is obviously crooked. you can't honestly look at that pic and say its straight :twocents

your such a funny guy, yes it looks that way but its NOT..I was standing towards the rear of the car taking the picture at a angle....if it was slanted wouldnt you think my customer would of said something...it is the way the picture was taken....im sure you have no room to speak since all I need to say is look at your posts..."click on scottys' profile and learn nothing" you have no room to say anything negative......I have no problems with any work ive done like I say time and time again "the customer knows best and there has never been a unhappy customer" so no matter what you say it looks like...my customers will always be HAPPY...so go laugh all you want

Archived