Tint on tint

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah me myself have it on my own car to see what it does hold up peel anything like that. 55% on 55% charcool on front roll downs 2 door camry so pretty big windows 18in tall 30 long. No prob. And 35% with 55% in quarters fine. back glass 35% with 35% and no film failure or anything. LOOKS great. Lil darker than law but I only drive to store and things like that. Not everyday car.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Yeah me myself have it on my own car to see what it does hold up peel anything like that. 55% on 55% charcool on front roll downs 2 door camry so pretty big windows 18in tall 30 long. No prob. And 35% with 55% in quarters fine. back glass 35% with 35% and no film failure or anything. LOOKS great. Lil darker than law but I only drive to store and things like that. Not everyday car.

its not an everyday car, but its a car you drive to the store :beer

what would you do with your "everyday" car then if its not going shopping and stuff? :beer

Guest VaTinterPMan

I just drive that to wawa to get beer cigs and %&$#. Its a dump car. Take trash and the dogs to the vet. Im always going to wawa everyday. So I always roll windows down thats why I think it still gets a use like a everyday car like others people that would have tint on tint, like its getting the same abuse. I just dont want the popo to give me a ticket thats y I dont adventure to far away from house with that car.

Guest VaTinterPMan

But I see what your saying, came out of my mouth wrong. Just wanted to let everyone know that mine is holding up really well also. been on about two years know not near as long as TintWiz's but still has same outcome so far. So I think people could a warranty for a limited time to make custy's feel semi good. 2 cents

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah same here, never have any probs for removing the 2nd layer. Just an idea to give custys a lil war for it. esp if we know it will hold up just a year. Thats all I was talking about a year.

Archived