bubbles

Guest MrTint

I'm currently in the middle of tinting a vw T5 Transporter 09 plate and found that in all 4 corners of the rear window I'm getting bubbles on the heat strip. This wouldn't be a problem if there was only one or two bubbles but there is about five or six. I've tryed letting it dry for a day and then pushing them out but that didn't work,also tryed putting some heat on and pushing them out that way but there is just to many. Really need some guidance as only got a bit of hair left to pull out!

I'm currently in the middle of tinting a vw T5 Transporter 09 plate and found that in all 4 corners of the rear window I'm getting bubbles on the heat strip. This wouldn't be a problem if there was only one or two bubbles but there is about five or six. I've tryed letting it dry for a day and then pushing them out but that didn't work,also tryed putting some heat on and pushing them out that way but there is just to many. Really need some guidance as only got a bit of hair left to pull out!

Try pushing more water out between the film and glass before heat shinking.Dont hold heat gun to close try 6 to 8 inches away from film. Also used a window cleaner and fine steel wool on defroster lines.After film is in installed try turning defogger on this will start drying film faster and will stick to the lines faster.

Try pushing more water out between the film and glass before heat shinking.Dont hold heat gun to close try 6 to 8 inches away from film. Also used a window cleaner and fine steel wool on defroster lines.After film is in installed try turning defogger on this will start drying film faster and will stick to the lines faster.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it now

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it now

Where are you based,you could find someone to help you if you ask.obviously outside of your area

Guest walestint

ive had problems with the T4 in the past but only when wet shrinking, dont get the problem with soap shrinking

Mr tint, please go back to poland and stop pinching jobs of the natives and undercutting them, how much you charging for that t5? 25 zloty?

british jobs for british workers!

ps, congratulations on your recently aquired council house :dunno

Mr tint, please go back to poland and stop pinching jobs of the natives and undercutting them, how much you charging for that t5? 25 zloty?

ps, congratulations on your recently aquired council house :lol2

:lol2 how do you know he is polish and that kind of talk is not good,you can only think it not say it

Guest shadowline

ps, congratulations on your recently aquired council house :lol2

:lol2 how do you know he is polish and that kind of talk is not good,you can only think it not say it

Once again Pedro comes along with his racist views, its getting boring now mate, stick to the subject of tinting

ps, congratulations on your recently aquired council house :shiz

:shiz how do you know he is polish and that kind of talk is not good,you can only think it not say it

Once again Pedro comes along with his racist views, its getting boring now mate, stick to the subject of tinting

Did not realise this was normal or I would not have risen to it and given this person the satisfaction,one born every minute.

Archived