bubbles

Guest MrTint

shadowline, poles arent a race, they are a nationality,

therefore the remark I made could never be deemed racist???

unfortunately its people like you that have allowed this once great nation to become the third world hell hole that it is today, probably a labour voter aswell, arent you,

probably believe in mandmade climate change too??? or was'nt it global warming a few years ago? oh sorry, the planets not warming up any more, so the fascist western false democracies have changed the name, conveniently, to climate change, garbage

anyway, back to the matter in hand, open your eyes, lets see if you hold the same views in 10 years when your quaint village is overrun with third world colonizers enriching your living experiance???

Guest shadowline
Pedro aint racist.. Just a tradionalist british person.. who;s pashionate about his beliefs.. lol

Right have you or him served your country then? Then tell me about being British, the views are boring and not needed here, this is a tinting forum

shadowline, poles arent a race, they are a nationality,

therefore the remark I made could never be deemed racist???

unfortunately its people like you that have allowed this once great nation to become the third world hell hole that it is today, probably a labour voter aswell, arent you,

probably believe in mandmade climate change too??? or was'nt it global warming a few years ago? oh sorry, the planets not warming up any more, so the fascist western false democracies have changed the name, conveniently, to climate change, garbage

anyway, back to the matter in hand, open your eyes, lets see if you hold the same views in 10 years when your quaint village is overrun with third world colonizers enriching your living experiance???

What are you talking about this is Tintdude not Racistdude have some respect

Archived