new home

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would something like that cost ( Not meaning at you direct Tom) but in general in America what would a nice House like that be? I know it would vary area to area but roughly??

Build cost in our area runs between 120.00 sf - the moon psf. Depending on the level of materials /quality you use. That is build cost.It does not account for land or builder compensation.Fortunately with the market as bad as it is we were able to get great prices on almost everything. ( window tinters are not the only ones who get beat up on prices ).

Guest scottydosnntkno
[

OMG!!!!!!! What age are you as you have done everything!!!!!!!!!! 6 years tinting, and studying for 3 years, and did you not work for pizza place or something for 3 years, and something above that also?? You not only 21?

You from a chinese child sweatshop :blah:blah

I'm 21, and this is my second semester of my third year of college :dunno credit wise I'm a senior, as I take 6-7 credits each summer too. I graduated when I was 18, so 18+3=21

+ 6 Years of tinting = 9, + 3 years of pizza making or whatever it was = 6. + whatever else it was = 3!!!!!!! Just saying for some one at 21 with 6 years tinting your sums dont add up or maybe im missing something? :dunno

You should go work in the nike factory they are always looking for workers like you :blah:imok

I don't see any problems with it :dunno I go to school full time and tint mostly full time, and started tinting when I was a sophomore in high school before I could drive. I worked at Papa Romanos(the pizza place) at the same time I was tinting then.

What would something like that cost ( Not meaning at you direct Tom) but in general in America what would a nice House like that be? I know it would vary area to area but roughly??

around here it was up until recently ~$160/sq ft, but nowadays you should be able to do something similar for about $110-120

Tom- So you designed and built it yourself? or just designed or what

[

OMG!!!!!!! What age are you as you have done everything!!!!!!!!!! 6 years tinting, and studying for 3 years, and did you not work for pizza place or something for 3 years, and something above that also?? You not only 21?

You from a chinese child sweatshop :blah:blah

I'm 21, and this is my second semester of my third year of college :dunno credit wise I'm a senior, as I take 6-7 credits each summer too. I graduated when I was 18, so 18+3=21

+ 6 Years of tinting = 9, + 3 years of pizza making or whatever it was = 6. + whatever else it was = 3!!!!!!! Just saying for some one at 21 with 6 years tinting your sums dont add up or maybe im missing something? :dunno

You should go work in the nike factory they are always looking for workers like you :blah:imok

I don't see any problems with it :dunno I go to school full time and tint mostly full time, and started tinting when I was a sophomore in high school before I could drive. I worked at Papa Romanos(the pizza place) at the same time I was tinting then.

around here it was up until recently ~$160/sq ft, but nowadays you should be able to do something similar for about $110-120

Both, I took a design from a internet plan and modified it to our personal taste. I also built it over the last 7 or 8 months. This is our 7th home since we have been married (1997) and my wife says she is sick of feeling like all our stuff should be on wheels. So I'm stayin put 4 a while

Guest scottydosnntkno
[

You from a chinese child sweatshop :lol2:lol2

I'm 21, and this is my second semester of my third year of college :imok credit wise I'm a senior, as I take 6-7 credits each summer too. I graduated when I was 18, so 18+3=21

You should go work in the nike factory they are always looking for workers like you :dunno:blah

Both, I took a design from a internet plan and modified it to our personal taste. I also built it over the last 7 or 8 months. This is our 7th home since we have been married (1997) and my wife says she is sick of feeling like all our stuff should be on wheels. So I'm stayin put 4 a while

man thats a lot of houses. Is this the first that you've actually built yoruself?

Guest VaTinterPMan

I dont know much bout the oil and shizz we burn would here in the winter! FREE!!!! Just the wood but I get that all free!!!! WOODSTOVE aint bad just alittle dusty sometimes.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Hey go with bluegrass seed or sod! You will be so happy esp in that part of the US! PM if you have questions on which brand to get. Got pics of my yard to show the same as what you would put down. I did by seed though cause I like to take credit from start to finish! I have to water more here though cause of heat!

Archived