new home

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very nice, but really needs some sod and landscaping to look complete

Could'nt just give the compliment without the comment...................true sign of youth and unexperience.......................hmmmmmmm

Tom................nice house................like the look............what area did you build in???

Thank you, It was a TON of work to get all the roof lines to work. There were 13 gables in all.We built in a section of Plymouth Mass called Chiltonville. I have lived in Plymouth for almost 35 years and I think this will be my last move

Guest Diamond Tints
[

OMG!!!!!!! What age are you as you have done everything!!!!!!!!!! 6 years tinting, and studying for 3 years, and did you not work for pizza place or something for 3 years, and something above that also?? You not only 21?

You from a chinese child sweatshop :dunno:dunno

I'm 21, and this is my second semester of my third year of college :beer credit wise I'm a senior, as I take 6-7 credits each summer too. I graduated when I was 18, so 18+3=21

+ 6 Years of tinting = 9, + 3 years of pizza making or whatever it was = 6. + whatever else it was = 3!!!!!!! Just saying for some one at 21 with 6 years tinting your sums dont add up or maybe im missing something? :beer

You should go work in the nike factory they are always looking for workers like you :beer:beer

Guest Diamond Tints

What would something like that cost ( Not meaning at you direct Tom) but in general in America what would a nice House like that be? I know it would vary area to area but roughly??

Archived