Performance Films Distribution......

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I feel for the repps that don't make it cpf and those people are losing there jobs "not cool" there is a lot of great people at performance and wish all the best!

Wait until word gets out about reps & longtime employees losing their jobs and what tactics were used to get them out... it's ugly.

<br />I was just there today picking up some tools. I wondered why they moved their tool division to another location down the road a few months ago and changed the current locations name to performance films. From what I could tell when I went in the back to do some off the shelf shopping, it looked like business as usual as far as the amount of film supply they had.<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

cpf plans on buying back all inventory ...ceo is walking away with some mad cash..

I feel for the repps that don't make it cpf and those people are losing there jobs "not cool" there is a lot of great people at performance and wish all the best!

Wait until word gets out about reps & longtime employees losing their jobs and what tactics were used to get them out... it's ugly.

Problem is there are too many users out there with the same integrity of CP and they will not change brands...........they will just keep their mouths %&$# and go along with whatever they are told by their manny.................it is so sad..................

Guest auricwealth
cpf plans on buying back all inventory ...ceo is walking away with some mad cash..

pfd is a bigger distributor. unless the ceo is leaving our line, cp will just ended up creating one more competitor for themselves.

Guest vclimber

pfd is a bigger distributor. unless the ceo is leaving our line, cp will just ended up creating one more competitor for themselves.

They made a Dist in Texas a dealer... who's to say it won't happen again. :boogie

good call booms!

nothing will change im sure...still film and products will still have that next day delivery! the one thing I look forward to if that use to be in florida and now its up north...YEA BYE BYE SALES TAX!!!

:beer you'll just pay quarterly instead of up front, only difference is a little bit on each order or one big check quarterly :nope

I was just there today picking up some tools. I wondered why they moved their tool division to another location down the road a few months ago and changed the current locations name to performance films. From what I could tell when I went in the back to do some off the shelf shopping, it looked like business as usual as far as the amount of film supply they had.

I checked this "rumor" out. There are two Distributors who sell Llumar and have similar names...

Performance Films Distribution in Florida, and Performance Films Distributing in Ohio.

The one in Florida is the one that is closing NOT the Ohio Distributor.

I was just there today picking up some tools. I wondered why they moved their tool division to another location down the road a few months ago and changed the current locations name to performance films. From what I could tell when I went in the back to do some off the shelf shopping, it looked like business as usual as far as the amount of film supply they had.

I checked this "rumor" out. There are two Distributors who sell Llumar and have similar names...

Performance Films Distribution in Florida, and Performance Films Distributing in Ohio.

The one in Florida is the one that is closing NOT the Ohio Distributor.

Well I am glad thats cleared up for us Ohio people...lol

Archived