Performance Films Distribution......

Hey guys.

This is an old thread, and I was searching for PFD to say hi to Jim, anyone know where he is now?

I was tinting from 1978 in So Fla, owned a total of 18 shops over the years, some good memories, made a lot of money, hope the biz is good for everyone these days- looks like its changed a LOT. :)

I worked in Ft Lauderdale in the old days- Nationwide window tinting and another one in Margate were doing ads for car tint for $19 then, it was crazy!

Anyways, keep cuttin and squeegin away!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just there today picking up some tools. I wondered why they moved their tool division to another location down the road a few months ago and changed the current locations name to performance films. From what I could tell when I went in the back to do some off the shelf shopping, it looked like business as usual as far as the amount of film supply they had.

I checked this "rumor" out. There are two Distributors who sell Llumar and have similar names...

Performance Films Distribution in Florida, and Performance Films Distributing in Ohio.

The one in Florida is the one that is closing NOT the Ohio Distributor.

Well I am glad thats cleared up for us Ohio people...lol

Do we think Corp. will sell to Missouri Dealers? Or will that film still come from Dublin??

Guest ThePlasticSergon

Who said anything about Ohio in the original post? :hmmm

Hey Booms, Do you think that the St. Louis Location will sell to Missouri Dealers? Or will those films still be shipped from Dublin?

Hey Booms, Do you think that the St. Louis Location will sell to Missouri Dealers? Or will those films still be shipped from Dublin?

I couldn't tell You, nor do I care...I am retired from tinting and haven't even LOOKED at a car window since September of 2010. :nope

However, if You need Tomato advice, look Me up.... :cool

Archived