135i help

Guest Allstarfb7

Time2Tint...........glad to hear that you understand where we are coming from now. The junk door will be good practice for sure. It's a good way to start out, so that you don't have to worry about messing anything up. It will take time to start getting the hang of it, but with patience and practice it will get easier. Stick with it and don't get discouraged when something doesn't lay up right. Also remember that every window is a little different, so just because you have 1 window down really well doesn't mean you can do the next one. Keep trying new windows, keep to simple one's at first and soon you'll be able to knock out the tougher ones. Good Luck!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if you really want to tint your car I think you should try it but take pictures after your done tinting so we could look at your tint job. If you want to get yourself into tinting maybe you should take window tint training and practice on their cars and see if you like it.

Guest Allstarfb7

Ya well ive always understood where you guys were coming from im just way to stubborn haha but Id rather spend 50 bucks on a junk door than like 10 grand fixing a bimmer.

So does it really matter what kind of junk door I get or as long as it has glass its good?

also do any of you know of some really cheap tint to use to practice?

And most deffinately ill take pictures of my first attempt for you guys :thumb

Guest Allstarfb7
I'll probly order some from eBay

:dunno

haha Is that a bad idea? im just buying it to use on a practice window/ door so I didnt think it mattered what kind of tint I used? I thought cheap ebay film would be sufficient :thumb

Guest la femme de la tint

Why not try it yourself. After all its only your sister, its not like she will hate you forever. Then you will know to spend your time trying to do something you can be good at only after a couple of trys. Good tinters like myself put in a minimum of 5 years of straight tinting everyday, day in and day out and then another 5 on top of that. Yea thats about what it takes to call yourself a PRO-xxxxx-FESSIONAL. But look what happens to us- we turn into synical xxxholes. Just playin like the rest of y'all do.

Guest Allstarfb7
Why not try it yourself. After all its only your sister, its not like she will hate you forever. Then you will know to spend your time trying to do something you can be good at only after a couple of trys. Good tinters like myself put in a minimum of 5 years of straight tinting everyday, day in and day out and then another 5 on top of that. Yea thats about what it takes to call yourself a PRO-xxxxx-FESSIONAL. But look what happens to us- we turn into synical xxxholes. Just playin like the rest of y'all do.

haha because im following the advice of the numerous proffessionals that told me not to do try her car first, And thats fine im only 18 so I have alot of time to learn. My girlfriend got rearended by a drunk driver and is thinking of getting a honda accord coupe so maybe after ive done some trial runs on the practice door ill try her car and let you all know how it turned out :thumb

Archived