135i help

Guest Allstarfb7

You don't have to buy a whole door from a junk yard, though it wouldn't hurt. I'd suggest buying a side window and maybe a back window. That will get you a basic start in the right direction. Keep things simple starting out. It will take time but, if you stick with it, things will get easier. Good luck and keep us posted on how you're doing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Allstarfb7

O really!? I thought you gus meant to buy the whole door and window so I could practice tucking, etc.?

haha I really wasnt expecting the thread to turn out this long hah I originally was expecting a few pointers and a shove in the right direction, now im not doing her car and im buying a junk door to practice on :yawn lol funny how life is

You have to have starting point. The loose glass will be just the beginning. You'll be able to learn how to work with the film. The guy I learned from always said the window tinting is "learned" not "taught". We can all give you pointers and tell you what to try and not to try. YOU have to LEARN how to work with the film. Takes practice, but if you're patient and persistant, you'll get better in time. Again, I wish you good luck and stick to it.

Archived