135i help

Guest Allstarfb7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again today!!! GET SOME JUNK YARD WINDOWS!!! Experiment on them, NOT YOUR SISTERS BRAND NEW CAR!!! The car is not a difficult car for an experienced tinter...........which YOU are not. In time, you will be. We are all for you learning how to tint, just giving you STRONG advice not to start with a new BMW. It takes a lot of time and patience to learn how to tint, even for somone who is very handy and a fast learner. Understanding the basics is just a part of it. Take some time and practice on something that there is no chance of damaging, not anyone's car. You came here asking for advice, and when we give it to you..............you want to go the opposite direction. We're just trying to help keep you from making a mistake. We've all givin' you advice, but its up to you to take it or leave it. If you are not going to listen to any advice by experienced tinters, then I wish you good luck.

Guest Allstarfb7

Hah im not trying to run the other way really im not Im just trying to save as much money as possible and didnt incorporate the price of a car door not to mention all the tint I need to buy just to practice and toss away money with every tint, I just had myself prepared to tint her car and am kind of let down that I really shouldnt do her car.... And its also hard because im really stubborn and hard headed and when someone tells me I cant do something it makes me want to do it so much more just to prove I can do it (not always the best idea I know). I guess I just keep telling myself if they can do it you can to, Its like when installing a motor in a car if you just show someone a motor and say install it they have no idea but if you give them a list of steps to do everything the right way they can(If they have some common sense)

"My wife needs a root canal and I want to do it myself.

I think I've got all the tools required but I just need some pointers."

HAHAHa that gave me a good laugh tint dude thank you

Guest Allstarfb7

im in jupiter florida which is right next to Palm Beach Gardens. lol well I dont see why people get so worked up over comments I mean you cold tell me I was a stupid, fat, ugly brat that couldnt tint worth a crap and it wouldnt bother me, lifes to short to get worked up over everything just take everything with a grain of salt and move on.

And im also confused over the metallic tint, not for her car but in general.. I was under the impression that a 2 ply metallic tint was a really good tint and better quality product, I just thought it would look better. and as you all have previously stated considering it was for a BMW (and we all know how their owners are) I wanted it to look as perfect as possible. But is a standard smoked tint better per say? im confused :spit

Guest Sunlimited

I just moved from palm beach gardens. If you'd like I can give you the # for a guy who will do a pro job, at a competitive price. pm me and let me know..

Time2Tint, I have to say I like you. You ask a lot of the right questions. You appear to have some intelligence and can take a good ribbing . I'd take you on as a trainee, pity you don't live in my part of the world. I wish you luck but I still say, don't tint your sisters brand new BMW. :spit

Guest Allstarfb7

Thanks Tint wife I like you as well haha actualy I like all of you, I mean it wasnt really what I wanted to hear but considering your all professionals and have been in my position I respect what you have to say so im looking into buying a junk door to practice on! So I think you all will be excited to hear im not going to tint her BMW.. Atleast for a while.

And I Would retint my truck but the only film I have is metalized and my truck has bluetooth, Sat radio, keyless entry, remote start, and an alarm system so im kind of worried about that.

Lol The//man I would if I had the money! haha but believe me im broke especially with driving a truck that gets 9 MPG around florida any mone I get is gone pretty fast, but I am working on getting a bike to safe myself some money (more tint! :dunno )

And I am very interested in training with someone if anyone is in the area or knows anyone, Thanks again guys!

Archived