How do you order your tools? Distributor or tool site?

Like the title says.

I just ordered a little over $400 in tools from Zola but I only order every now and again. I have had my own business for about 2 years and have ordered tools twice. I rarely get anything from the distributors, not even blades.

Like the title says.

I just ordered a little over $400 in tools from Zola but I only order every now and again. I have had my own business for about 2 years and have ordered tools twice. I rarely get anything from the distributors, not even blades.

Masterrider and mcpcola,

Thank you very much for your business. I hope that you are pleased with our service, selection and prices. We truly appreciate the trust you have shown in Zola by ordering with us and hope that we have met and exceeded your expectations. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. :thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno
Most often we will get the tools need when we order film. I find it easier that way

:thumb the only tools I really buy consistently are scrapers, blades, and ezreaches since I use them on every car window. Squeegees and other stuff I get 2-3 at a time, so they last a while. I find it easier to order from one single source, be able to get everything I need, and not pay shipping on the tools. Yeah, a site like zola or 44tools may be $.50 cheaper on a ezreach or $.75 cheaper on a bluemax, but when you have to pay $13 to ship $15 in tools to you, it kind of defeats the whole "discount" aspect.

Archived