ford Ka back glass

Guest tint325i

you figure the ka and the clio out after 1 or 2, I use a lot of johnson greystone which is like cardboard compared to magma (which I also use) and can do both cars no worries, powder or soap shrink tho, I hate wet shrinking 2 much like hard work

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so uk suppliers for good shrinkable tint? who's stocking the best stuff in your opinion guys?

Im just gutted I got to start looking after sunpro have been so good to me lol :dunno

Guest naughtydog
ok, so uk suppliers for good shrinkable tint? who's stocking the best stuff in your opinion guys?

Im just gutted I got to start looking after sunpro have been so good to me lol :lol2

It's not everyday you are going to get difficult car - if they are looking after you stick with them and adapt your technique to the job in questiion.

Listen up and lose the wet shrink - it is doing you no favours.

You can do most cars in a soap shrink with most films, the lift and pull is best used for the more difficult cars you may get only once a month.

If you are doing more than one car a month that is :dunno

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Im just gutted I got to start looking after sunpro have been so good to me lol :lol2

Speak to Nik at Bonwyke.

Im just gutted I got to start looking after sunpro have been so good to me lol :lol

It's not everyday you are going to get difficult car - if they are looking after you stick with them and adapt your technique to the job in questiion.

You can do most cars in a soap shrink with most films, the lift and pull is best used for the more difficult cars you may get only once a month.

If you are doing more than one car a month that is :lol2

lol, im a fire fighter full time so I work 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off, the off days I tint basicly so nope I wish it were one a month :dunno , that would make things so easy. Problem is once I get a bitch of a job I get stuck for days

to have the car back in because all my jobs are booked well in advance and each day is spoken for.

Guest shadowline

Im just gutted I got to start looking after sunpro have been so good to me lol :lol

If you are doing more than one car a month that is :lol2

lol, im a fire fighter full time so I work 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off, the off days I tint basicly so nope I wish it were one a month :dunno , that would make things so easy. Problem is once I get a bitch of a job I get stuck for days

to have the car back in because all my jobs are booked well in advance and each day is spoken for.

Where are you located then Cass?

If you are doing more than one car a month that is :lol

lol, im a fire fighter full time so I work 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off, the off days I tint basicly so nope I wish it were one a month :lol2 , that would make things so easy. Problem is once I get a bitch of a job I get stuck for days

Where are you located then Cass?

im in derby but work for staffordshire F&R.

Guest Diamond Tints
im in derby but work for staffordshire F&R.

Good for you :lol

Speak to Nik at Bonwyke.

What the man said :lol2

Guest frenchtintfred

hello, I'm French and my guess is ... Personal car a "Signum" (Opel, but it is the same) I've been reading for a few days and came across this topic.

I am left to try a sample Marathon 20% JWF on the bezel and I passed the first time in 15 minutes with soap (I had not wet the work unnecessarily long).

I have not applied for my dark tinted glass is original (AC would do too dark for the night) then I can be tested in the 35% always in Marathon

I read you to know what brand of film and take my car did not think complicated it allowed me to perceive that he is as well (or better to see) that the Llumar ATR with whom I worked 4 years (in Glastint for those who know)

ps: sorry for the translation with google (I'm not very good in English which I have a problem for your spa technical forum)

081321514c0e27cfd7bf2.JPG

081324414c0e28794a2cc.JPG

081326544c0e28fe97335.JPG

hello, I'm French and my guess is ... Personal car a "Signum" (Opel, but it is the same) I've been reading for a few days and came across this topic.

I am left to try a sample Marathon 20% JWF on the bezel and I passed the first time in 15 minutes with soap (I had not wet the work unnecessarily long).

I have not applied for my dark tinted glass is original (AC would do too dark for the night) then I can be tested in the 35% always in Marathon

I read you to know what brand of film and take my car did not think complicated it allowed me to perceive that he is as well (or better to see) that the Llumar ATR with whom I worked 4 years (in Glastint for those who know)

ps: sorry for the translation with google (I'm not very good in English which I have a problem for your spa technical forum)

081321514c0e27cfd7bf2.JPG

081324414c0e28794a2cc.JPG

081326544c0e28fe97335.JPG

:lol I thought the tint went on the inside...... :heh:)

:heh:poke

Archived