Looking to Install a Clear Bra Myself?

Guest Roger555

haha thats cool man enjoy your career as a film installer!

Um, ya. That was NOT cool.

You are verging on "tint-bashing"

NOT cool. nono.gif

Eh, not the first time someone has told me "any mexican on a street corner can tint". That being said can any mexican on a street corner provide a vey comfortable life style for their family as a sole wage earner while building a legacy to pass on.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paint protector

OK, Roger.

I applaud your sense of DIY because I myself, having an engineering/inventing background am quite confident that I can do anything. I have many patents that prove just that and have been a car guy for most of my life.

Applying PPF is definately NOT rocket science, but to do it well enough that it looks good enough to have paid big bucks for the install is where the DIY guy and the reputable profession part ways.

Playing the guitar is easy enough, so is singing, but to do it good enough so that someone would be willing to pay you for it is where the daily practice comes in. If you are serious about learning, then you should invest in the right prep matls and the right films. Although the 3m Scotchguard is probably one of the best, it is definately NOT for a beginner and it also has more orange peel that you will tolerate as an|\|4L retentive engineer type. You should therefore get a great looking film that is easier to install around compound curves such as the 3M Ventureshield Ultra. We are in New England her but you should be able to get this by looking online for a Venture installer/shop.

You paid (I assume) for your education and did not become an engineer overnight. Good PPF installers are not as easy to come by especially when you are touching the looks of a $250,000 Ferrari or a $125,000 Porsche. No offense intended here, but I have also, as an inventor, have trained many a mechanical engineer how to tie his shoes, so to speak.

Good luck, keep you hands wet, and don't 'over stretch' your bounds!

blah, blah blah av-15730.jpg

huh? :lol:rollin

wow someone said something here???? I couldn't concentrate on anything but the lovely poopers on these ladies.

Guest oasisglatint
haha thats cool man enjoy your career as a film installer!

Roger.............

If you will promise to post pics, before-during-and after, I will Cut and ship you the bumper kit for your car at cost. I would be very interested to see how your install would compare to one of mine. I could probably learn a few things, seeing as I fell azz backwards into my living!!

PM me if you are serious......... I AM!!!

:nono

Guest Sunlimited

How funny would a brief video be.....I'd love to count the amount of f bombs in the first 5 mins of doing the bumper cover........... :nono

Archived