DATSUN 280Z PROBLEMS

Guest jesse1341

Guest jesse1341

TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO APPLY TINT .. I know the concept ..I have ordered dvds from bob rossignol and they are ver detail oriented..but the problem I discovered was that while cutting the tint on the out side was hard for me because when I roll the window down half an inch to cut the top it seems that I made the wrong cuts on the side and I see a big gap..it seems when I roll the window down it alo goes in a side ways motion(its not an electric window)..is this normal or is it on only old carss.. I also have a problem with a bunch of hairs appearing under the tint..

I had to do the window 5 times and it till looked bad..what am I doing wrong..any help?

Bob does have a money back guarantee on his unedited tripod mounted video of him working in his garage that are full of secrete tips he has searched the world for.

If you go to his school/garage you get to tint his wife's car. Get my DVD's and learn in detail how to overcome not only the problem you are having and also tint all different types of windows. Sorry to rant but people like bob give me a bad name.

Cheers and welcome to TD from as bob puts it "another school in the same city that I will not mention the name for obvious reasons.

Stan

But wait there's more :rollin I just farted so expect him to fart soon

Bob does have a money back guarantee on his unedited tripod mounted video of him working in his garage that are full of secrete tips he has searched the world for.

If you go to his school/garage you get to tint his wife's car. Get my DVD's and learn in detail how to overcome not only the problem you are having and also tint all different types of windows. Sorry to rant but people like bob give me a bad name.

Cheers and welcome to TD from as bob puts it "another school in the same city that I will not mention the name for obvious reasons.

Stan

But wait there's more :rollin I just farted so expect him to fart soon

Stan, lol, we love you....lmao

TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO APPLY TINT .. I know the concept ..I have ordered dvds from bob rossignol and they are ver detail oriented..but the problem I discovered was that while cutting the tint on the out side was hard for me because when I roll the window down half an inch to cut the top it seems that I made the wrong cuts on the side and I see a big gap..it seems when I roll the window down it alo goes in a side ways motion(its not an electric window)..is this normal or is it on only old carss.. I also have a problem with a bunch of hairs appearing under the tint..

I had to do the window 5 times and it till looked bad..what am I doing wrong..any help?

Always check to see if the window rotates and make you pattern accordingly. Try using a marker to mark the edges of the window where the frame meets the glass while the window is rolled up. If the window moves side to side cut past the mark you made the distance the window moves plus about a quarter inch so the customer doesn't see the edge of your tint. If the frame has felt in it use tape to cover it up so you don't get hairs and debris under the film. Don't know if you had a problem cutting the top edge of the pattern on the outside after rolling the window down but be sure the film is pressed against the glass so the cut is right along the top usually where the glass and frame meet...... a common problem with new tinters.

You can PM me anytime with questions

Cheers

Stan

Stan

But wait there's more :cool I just farted so expect him to fart soon

Stan, lol, we love you....lmao

Thanks but you guys are da best in my book :rollin Hope business is going good!!

Cheers

Stan

Stan

But wait there's more :lol2 I just farted so expect him to fart soon

:beer

Archived