Tint Shop in oregon looking for help

Not so hard to believe..my dad was one of the first tinters between Toronto and Montreal..that was in 1977 I was only 8 yrs old when I started helping him after school and in the Summer..by the time I was 13, I was capable of doing a good enough job on cars and started my own auto tinting business outside of my dad's business(keeping in mind the standards were a little less back then ! LOL) I'm 34 this yr..when I tell this story to customers that ask "how long you been doing this for?" they either are amazed ..or don't believe me that I'm one of the youngest , most experienced tinters around (noticed I didn't say the best..always learning :mrgreen:) For the ones that don't believe me, I say Hey, just phone my supplyer..they'll verify it ! LOL :lol

P.S. Dad's still alive and well semi retired, but still tinting..I have 2 boys, 6 and 8 ..the tradition continues....I hope for my aching hands sake !! LOL :lol

Guest Bluefeather

Dear Tommy,

I am a 25 yr veteran window tinter currently stuck in the Willamette Valley, Sublimity to be exact, in the middle of the window tinting season, without a sufficient amount of work and am seeking employment and relocation. I am currently working (if you can call it that) for a company called AUTO ART AND TINT in Sublimity, Or, just outside of Salem but this company cannot supply me with enough work to even pay my rent . I previously worked in the window tinting industry in Orange county, Ca since 1977 and am well experienced in all aspects of the field and am also an expert at window tinting graphics. Anyway, I would attach my resume' to this but unfortunately I am sending this to you via this 1 horse town, country bumpkin library and do not have the facility to do so. My e- mail address is bluefthr@nativeweb.net and I would appreciate it if you drop me an e-mail if you are still seeking an experienced window tinter. I will also try calling your shop. Louis Bluefeather

Archived