The Perfect EyeBrow!

Guest jauncho

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jauncho
Bump for an update! :lol2

Works great but needs a stronger way to attach the knife to the adjusting section and maybe a adjustment to angle the knife. Fast and easy to get the perfect cut. IMO worth the money :lol2

Cheers

Stan

Thank you Stan for the great review!

Guest jauncho
I think id buy it for the $57 if it was the same as the one in the video. the one on the auction looks like its made of plastic whereas the one in the video looks like its made of aluminum.

Actually the all metal one was the pro to type and was real heavy. The plastic one is a lot lighter and easy to use.

I think id buy it for the $57 if it was the same as the one in the video. the one on the auction looks like its made of plastic whereas the one in the video looks like its made of aluminum.

Actually the all metal one was the pro to type and was real heavy. The plastic one is a lot lighter and easy to use.

the one in the vid was heavy? looks pretty good to me. id pay $57 for that one. ive worked alot with abs plastic and it just feels too cheap to me. with a tool like yours I think a nice quality metal (like aluminum) would would make for a better feel.

this really looks like it works really good in the video but the video doesnt actually show how it works it just shows the guy using it. how does its stay straight and what guides it? does the end just slide along the gasket? im just thinking if it uses the windshield gasket then how does it keep the cut straight? I know a good amount of gaskets arent all that straight.

theres not many good ways of cutting the visor strip nice like that. only other ways I know of are cutting it out on a plotter or leaving it uncut and curved(which looks kinda stupid most of the time) so I think this is a good idea I just cant wrap y head around how it stays straight.

Will this every drop in price to about $30 or will members from Tintdude get a special price

Ok I put 500 of them on ebay for $30 plus the $5 shipping for every one that would like to get one.Thank you for your support!

Guest carolina22

I bought one of these tools from Juan and I recently used it on a newer Audi (don't remember the exact model), and it worked great. Any cars with a really curvy windshield where a normal eyebrow would bow very badly leave you no other option but to use this tool or try cutting it freehand(you've gotta be the best tinter alive). As for all the guys knocking it without ever trying it, well you know the saying about not knocking it until you've tried it. Quit being cheap. You know tinters are the least worked,highest paid,cash fat guys around. QUIT making excuses for not investing in your job to make it better for your customers and easier for you. Been tinting for over six years and I support other tinters in their efforts to further the industry and so should you. Thanks for a good tool my friend. :lol2

Tint scraps = :lol2

Guest tintjam65
try cutting it freehand(you've gotta be the best tinter alive).

Well, thank you. :cool:lol2

I use to do it freehand while eying the opposite curve and had no complaints about wavy lines. However like any other method in tinting, it takes practice, but having an innate (god-giving) gift as an artist, it comes easy. Older and shakier today, I rely on a tool too, just not this one.

Guest carolina22
try cutting it freehand(you've gotta be the best tinter alive).

Well, thank you. :thumb:thumb

I use to do it freehand while eying the opposite curve and had no complaints about wavy lines. However like any other method in tinting, it takes practice, but having an innate (god-giving) gift as an artist, it comes easy. Older and shakier today, I rely on a tool too, just not this one.

Ego makes talent invisible.

Archived